GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ALL PEOPLE IN NY, CT AREA ---2008---spring runn? who wants in.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
okay so spring is coming and i have seen many people around town with sweet GTIs! so i want to organize a meet up and a run possibly on 684 on a nice weekend when the weather gets nice.... who ever would be down for this reply and we will talk about some possibilities. ****APRIL 6th**** thanks keep Dubbin

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I am down, should be stage 2 by then. April 1 is a Tuesday though. Maybe end of April or end of March?

07Noside

Banned
take a look on the tex as there is a march 1st which is tommorow cruise scheduled to come to nj for the djd meet. just about every one and there mothers from the tristate area is going to be there.

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
so do we want April 1st as the official date? and what about meet up location?

GTI_NY

Ready to race!
if its during the week its a definate no, but during the weekend is a different story, and where exactly is this?

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
The date is yet to be decided... Imput is welsome. Saturday the 5th looks good.

And a the location hasnt been decided, i was thinking i684 but what does everyone think? Input plz :smile:

madrestaur

Having Fun driving my VW.
Car(s)
MKV '06
Need a canyon to have some real fun, where can we find a road, early morning with out much traffic, kind of what we do when we go on our road bicycle rides.

TZSGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Honda Civic Type R
:biggrin: I am in if it is March 30th or april 6th. I Only can make it on a sunday. I work the rest of the days.

Ok common everybody lets make this work.

I vote for a Bear mountain/ Clifs of insanity run. Amazing roads over there just do a search on other forums and you will see the fun they have had. If people are willing to go up state then there is Kingston and new paltz.