Votes: 5 62.5%
  • just NBA Playoffs

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

altoid

Cartman
Car(s)
1998 Toyota Camry LE
As per discussion in this thread I'm now working on a webapp that would allow people to make their picks in a round-robin playoff system, and am mainly interested in running it for the NBA playoffs, but would be willing to put it up in time for March Madness if there is enough interest. I'm personally too poor to be putting $$$ into this, so we can just do this for bragging rights.

Interested? Vote or die. :biggrin:

EDIT: You can vote for both - I forgot to remove "just" from the voting options.

Last edited:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Sounds interesting.
I'm a college ball guy. Not a NBA fan, at all.

altoid

Cartman
Car(s)
1998 Toyota Camry LE
3 votes so far, woot! :happyanim:

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I voted for both but I think that college hoops gets more attention than pro durring the brackets.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
I voted for both but I think that college hoops gets more attention than pro durring the brackets.

well, i have an easy explanation for that. The NBA is a joke. Legit basketball is played @ the college level. I guess you can connect my hatred / disgust with the NBA to the Knicks. :laugh: I mean, after all, who do I have to cheer for, the nets? whoopee!!!!!

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I've always been a Celtics fan(yes, before they picked up KG) so i'm having a pretty good year:thumbup: