GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

KMD FSI Fuel Pump Kit

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
As far as I can tell this is brand #3 for fuel pump upgrades...
This looks to have just released as a seperetly sold item.
$259.95 :eyebulge:

Brand/Manufacturer: KMD Tuning
Product Code: 030201

Product Information
Another first for KMD in it's new line of FSI products. The KMD fuel pump kit replaces the stock pump internals. With up to 40% more fuel in the midrange.
This kit was designed to provide that extra fuel all 2.0T FSI's need from stage 2 to big turbo kits.
This pump is used in our K04 Kit and our KMD fueling kit.

NOTE: Before installing kit please check to make sure that your camshaft and fuel pump have been updated by Audi/VW.

Anyone purchased or plannin on purchasing one? Please provide feedback here!

Last edited:

leviathan18

Ready to race!
and why less expensive ????

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
so we can actually buy it lol. If this works and goes through I'll probably end up getting this one instead of the Autotech FP. I just want to read less on how some people keep having the Autotech FP seize on them. I wish I had a blueprint of the fuel pump to make one for myself since i have access to a length.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
My hypothesis on the AT FP failures is related to software and the FP demands it places on the pump. I wonder if the AT spring pressure is to high to be used safely with the stock components when run at 130bar like APR requests.

Of all the pumps Ive sold the only failures I have had have been on APR S2+ accept for one the week they were released pre recall.
My car on Revo has been flawless with the AT pump. Every other car we have done with Revo has been flawless as well.

This is just my experience though.
-Phill

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
My hypothesis on the AT FP failures is related to software and the FP demands it places on the pump. I wonder if the AT spring pressure is to high to be used safely with the stock components when run at 130bar like APR requests.

Of all the pumps Ive sold the only failures I have had have been on APR S2+ accept for one the week they were released pre recall.
My car on Revo has been flawless with the AT pump. Every other car we have done with Revo has been flawless as well.

-Phill

same here. giac 91 oct without the fp software wiht AT fuel pump. i have had for about 3000 miles not, with no problems

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI

-Phill

there is a local guy here. he has apr tuned gti with apr fuel pump. i remember he was having lots of problems with the set up. but i have no idea how it went

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
I'll probably switch to Unitronics since there pretty close to me and not that many people have them. I was thinking about getting the upgraded fuel pack that KMD has on there site would you be selling that at BSH? I was looking into it because it has everything from the pump to injectors. For me its one step at a time and I bought this car so I can keep it for awhile.

http://kmdtuning.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1122

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
I'll probably switch to Unitronics since there pretty close to me and not that many people have them. I was thinking about getting the upgraded fuel pack that KMD has on there site would you be selling that at BSH? I was looking into it because it has everything from the pump to injectors. For me its one step at a time and I bought this car so I can keep it for awhile.

http://kmdtuning.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1122

We will be offering the KMD fueling kit, I will be getting my own in a few weeks. Im doing wheels/tires this week since Ive killed the tires I have now :wink: GT30 FTW!

-Phill

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
i am slowly but surely moving my way there with my 245/40/17 tires,
18.5lb rims, All the mounts, and stage 2. I just think its more logical to upgrade fueling instead of just going straight BT.