GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Black Wheels

Jig

Flow Motion
My Black wheels for my R has arrived last Friday after waiting for 8 weeks to be built. Specs are;

Made in Japan 18" Work VS-XX 3 Piece @ 11Kg per corner high polished center spokes with high polished outer dish/lip

Decided to say with 18" to keep ride comfort at bay. Getting ready for fitment tomorrow morning and will post some keeps in this same thread on the finished product. Dont worry about the blue outer rim color. That is just shipment tape to protect it during transit.

Thought to share as there are a lot of black wheels interest in our forum.

Attachments

• IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 1,042
  • IMG_4517.jpg
    IMG_4517.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 943

Jig

Flow Motion
same OEM tyres until its time to replace them mate. My R came with Dunlop Sport Max II

Jig

Flow Motion
how wide yo?

it fits the oem 225/40 but Work says it will take 235/40 as well but not game as I have been reading a lot of rubbing when going to 235.

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
nice. can't wait to see them on the car.

WhiteJames

Fun Nazi
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
Jig,

They look great.

Can't wait to see them on the R32.

Look similar to Audi BBS style; only much better.

Cheers
WJ

funky_chilli

Go Kart Champion
My Black wheels for my R has arrived last Friday after waiting for 8 weeks to be built. Specs are;

Made in Japan 18" Work VS-XX 3 Piece @ 11Kg per corner high polished center spokes with high polished outer dish/lip

Decided to say with 18" to keep ride comfort at bay. Getting ready for fitment tomorrow morning and will post some keeps in this same thread on the finished product. Dont worry about the blue outer rim color. That is just shipment tape to protect it during transit.

Thought to share as there are a lot of black wheels interest in our forum.

i've been looking into those rims....hmm they look good but they're so pricey!
question: did they include centre caps with them? if so, what do they look like? r they the ones with the big gold VS?

or the nice black ones that just say WORK on them?

i like the black ones :thumbsup:
*edit* and yes i know the black ones are a different wheel....close enough though haha

looking forward to the pics!

Jig

Flow Motion
funky_chilli : it includes the Gold Work VS cap on them but they also ship a center cap with the the VW black and silver logo which is what I opted to put on them.

The black Work Wheel is the WITS wheel which is the same wheel as the VSXX but its fitted on porsche's,ferrari's,lambo who have really big offsets. Because of the offset of the VW cars, the dish is not as huge as the WITS but good enough. I took some pics this morning and will upload soon.

Jig

Flow Motion
Jig,

They look great.

Can't wait to see them on the R32.

Look similar to Audi BBS style; only much better.

Cheers
WJ

Thanks mate. yes they do... thinking of getting 10mm spacers as well but have been hearing about not so good news on spacers with VW's...