GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Decided to go unique w/ the shadow blue,*New color theme*

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
well, as some of you may remember in my last photoshoot there was a car almost identical to my GTI (im the original btw) and there's a 3rd one with the same style .. The idea of 3 identical GTI's in the same area wasnt working for me so i decided to go with a diffeent color theme.

the changes are
-blacked out front emblem.
-gold strip, and "i" in GTI badges
-painted the huffs black with a gold lip

i know it looks a bit orange but the color is more GOLD than orange in real life ... ahh enough talking

enjoy .. and please tell me what you think

still shots:

some rolling shots:

a shot with the camera car:

and finaly some RWD fun :biggrin: :

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Nice work. Turned out very well. :thumbsup:

Tiny Gti

Banned
Car(s)
05 GTI MKV DSG 5DR
Looks pretty good man:thumbsup:

Just a thought, the positioning of your front number plate isnt the best mate, you are blocking air flow to the intercooler etc and where you are there in Oman you need as much air flow as possible!!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
SRSLY... who gets a mustang over there... that must have cost a ton to import...

car looks good man. different

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
thanks guys for the replies :thumbup:

Looks pretty good man:thumbsup:

Just a thought, the positioning of your front number plate isnt the best mate, you are blocking air flow to the intercooler etc and where you are there in Oman you need as much air flow as possible!!

thanks mate , ill take that into consideration :thumbup:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
SRSLY... who gets a mustang over there... that must have cost a ton to import...

car looks good man. different
thanks,
it costs a bit more than a GTI .. and gas prices arent that highe over here ...
we have lots of american muscle over here .. my bro has a mustang and 2 of my cousins have mustangs aswell ..
and my other cousin has a Z06 .. these cars are fun :biggrin:

Tbugsy

...optimism of the will
Usual thing: I wish they sold SHADOW F!@## BLUE here! :angry:

Smart idea, going for a match with the license plate. I think it looks good, although a matte black might work better to bring out the accents :iono:

beautiful location too

ChachomanGTI

Ready to race!
looks good, are you gonna continue the stripes up the hood like you had it or not? also another thing that would be awsome is color match the break calipers. cuz i think the red kinda clashes with the rest. but still looks awsome!

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
looks good, are you gonna continue the stripes up the hood like you had it or not? also another thing that would be awsome is color match the break calipers. cuz i think the red kinda clashes with the rest. but still looks awsome!

im not sure about the hood .. gonna need some opinions

yeah i was thinking about painting the calipers too ... maybe next month :wink: .. but i kind of like how the red looks ... ill have to decide

is your hood black cant really tell. maybe out line the black/hood lines in orange.

looks nice tho
thanks !
yup .. black hood .. im thinking about doing that

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
nice mods... and you've got some damn nice roads there, I bet gas is as cheap as the hookers in the phillipines.