GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

f/s: h&r coilovers

sanchoDUB

Passed Driver's Ed
Im selling a set of used h&r coilovers. they've been on the car for 8k miles and still in great condition. getting rid of the car soon so I got them taken off the car yesterday. retail $1599

$800 shipped firm. sold

Last edited:

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
will these fit on a 08 rabbit?

07Noside

Banned
$1599 what type of H&R's are they premiums, sports, ultra lows? even all of them are only $1200 dude. and if they are The RSS club sports they still only cost $1300. just helping you out with further verifying the type of H&R coils they are with photos because they help bump sales with some one like you with such a low post count and reputation for a high priced item.

sanchoDUB

Passed Driver's Ed
$1599 what type of H&R's are they premiums, sports, ultra lows? even all of them are only $1200 dude. and if they are The RSS club sports they still only cost $1300. just helping you out with further verifying the type of H&R coils they are with photos because they help bump sales with some one like you with such a low post count and reputation for a high priced item.

RSS club sports. When I bought them 6 months ago they were 1599 and some places still sell them for 1599. thanks anyways for the help. Sold

Skeletor

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i'm fairly sure this guy is a A+ seller, so please don't throw words like "scam" around until you know for sure.

I doubt you'd feel ok with someone doing that to you.