GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quest for the hole-less grille..

ad78

Ultimate Driving Machine
Car(s)
08 BSM 135i & 09 X5
Alright.. alright.. So i got a call this morning about my grille. It took just less than a month to arrived. Outstanding!

As im on service lounge waiting for my .:R and very much excited. this lady who assisted me and call me says "mr. xx xxxx, your grilled is already replced with the new one!" i said "cool!"

she reply back "oh yeah, instead of the 8 holes now you only got 4 on it"

oh man... as soon as i hear those words my blood quickly went on my brain and i said "WHHHHHAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!" holy elephant! that is why i came hear to replace the front grille with no holes, what is the purpose of coming here and just you replaced my grille with the same one?????

she: im confused now...
me: this is really unacceptable, i spend almost 2hours here and all i got is the same setup..
she: (she gave me this common words) its under the law here in MD that you should have front plate in front.
me: i dont care! that is not your problem anymore. and besides if that is your alibi i can put my plate anywhere else!

me: are you guys reading the VW bulletin board??? where is the technician who installed my front grille?
she: he already went on lunch.
me: so what now?
she: im goin to spoke with our director about this matter.
me: where is your director?
she: he's not here.
me: are you going to order me another one? since you messed up?
she: im not sure.

me: im going to call VWoA about this mess!
she: if you call them, we might not replaced your grilled again..
me: oh yeah?

so i went out and take a picture on my grille, and told them i will call VWoA as soon as i can..

while im driving, right away i receive a call from her..

she: mr. xx xxxx, i just spoke with our director and they will replaced your grille. i am very sorry for all the confusion..
me: that's fine.. can you give me the PO again or just send me on my email on the new order?
she: let see what i can do.. anyway, ill just call you back about this.
me: ok, thank you.

after 20mins.. she called again

she: mr xx xxxx, your grille will be ready on monday!
me: that was quick?
she: yeah, we managed to get you another one. again i am so sorry..
me: no problem.. so anytime on monday i can go there?
she: just call me first on monday and within the day i can setup you an appointment.
me: thanks!

LOL!

MADgolFER

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 MkV
so thats the grill they replaced your 4 holed grille with... at least no holes are visible? lol what a bunch of tards... sorry you have to deal with those bunch of idiots...

curiouskyle16

Ready to race!
wow... lol...

same thing kind of happened to me with douglas vw... all i had in my car was an intake. and i was positive i blew my dv valve so i took it in to get warranteed and the service department guy tells me that my engine is not warranteed anymore because i modified it.

me: are you kidding me there is only an intake in my car!
dude: yes i know but there is nothing we can do since you voided your warranty, you can pay for it to be done though the new "G" valve is around 65 dollars.
me: absolutley not, im not paying for that. I want you to get one of you mechanics out here to explain to me exactly how the intake caused my dv to fail.
dude: let me talk to one of my techs
me: thank you i'll be outside having cigarette

10 minutes later...
dude: ok here's what i'll do for you i'll bring your car around to the back to be put on a lift so that my tech can look at it.
me: thank you

25 minutes later...
dude: ok mr. cooper we did find that your diaphragm on your dv was torn so we are just going to replace it.
me: thank you
dude: you should be out of here soon he is putting it on now.

i guess they just didn't want to deal with me or something. and they took a hint that the only way i was walking out of there was with a new dv valve on my car haha...

ad78

Ultimate Driving Machine
Car(s)
08 BSM 135i & 09 X5
yeah, im wondering now with that so called "director" saying on those fucktard employee. they just ripped that newly arrived grille!

notkool59

Go Kart Champion
WOW EPIC FAIL, by them of course

also (sorry to thread jack) to get the new grill do you just call the dealer and say i would like a hole less grill and thats it? or do i have to say i talked to VWoA and they said that you have to do it for free? Sorry i am kind of confused about this and don't want to call them and not know anything. thanks

ad78

Ultimate Driving Machine
Car(s)
08 BSM 135i & 09 X5
notkool - as a R32 owner you are entitled to get one. if they dont have any idea, just print the service communication and show it to them.

knievil

Abl8Pace
Car(s)
MY08 R32
Just emailed TM tuning about this - the price ouch!!
Hello,

Yes we can get this grill for you, the price is $639.00

How to place a special order for a item not listed on the site::::

Go to the site and add anything to the shopping cart, then when you go to checkout by clicking on the main cart icon and the order window comes up change quantity to "0" and continue with the order and in the comments box put that you would like to order the part and include the description of the part and or any part numbers and prices I quoted you.

If you have any other questions just let me know anytime.

Thanks
Damian

If anyone wants to sell their "holed" grill, send me a PM....