GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fk badgeless jetta front.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
some of you may have seen this in my project thread but i'll post it here as well. shield and bars are color matched. i'll be replacing the current fog grilles with golf gt grilles to get rid of the chrome.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Very nice. I just bought mine. Ill be doing the boser ext on the hood.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Looks great! Where did you get the badgeless? Every place I look either doesnt carry it anymore or is on backorder.

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
that definetely looks good, im still waiting on the notchfiller to come in, but also may go with the hood extension.

Looks great! Where did you get the badgeless? Every place I look either doesnt carry it anymore or is on backorder.

the only place i know of that has them in stock is dubtuning.com

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
that definetely looks good, im still waiting on the notchfiller to come in, but also may go with the hood extension
Im just waiting on my tax return so I can do this only with R-lines!!

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
the hood notch would be WAY cheaper than a good boser hood extension. I was looking at the NAM boser hood extensions and they look like they could look pretty good, but only if you get them painted AND filled in by a reputable shop.
A painted notch filler you can get away with not being filled in a flushed, but a boser extension you would definately have to fill and everything.
And a full factory boser hood would still run about a grand after a paint match.

Hey Droid, how low was your ride at the time of that ticket?
Edit: aha, also what were your other violations? I see thats not the only one.:thumbsup:

greddydc5r

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Looks good, I got almost the same look, still have the honeycombs on the bottom.
There are to styles with the llines, right?
The r grilles fit too?