GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: 18" Work Euroline M2

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
ive had these for the longest out of all my 13 sets(since Feb on the car...) of wheels and although they are beautiful and super rare i want to go back to 19s or something a little more aggressive. they are painted United grey with polished lips

as far as i can find they are the only set i have found in the US and only 3 sets i have been able to find online at all!
specs 5x114.3
73mm hub
front 18x8 et 40 2in lip
215 40 18

rear 18.9 et 45 3in lip
215 40 18

i really dont know what im looking for not OEM, not reps, not 17 or lower, not rs's or mercedes wheels.

pictures

Geesevs

Interior > Horsepower
Car(s)
07 GTI
very nice wheels but damn you must spend a shit ton of money changing so many wheels

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
you have no idea... spent somewhere in the 2k range total for these.. then set before that was around 1500 then about 1250 then 1k lol see a trend here?

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
bump now fs
as far as trades go just looking for something cheap with good tires to roll on while i get the new wheels i want. i really dont care what it is, huffs denvers steelies does not really matter to me. and i will take 1400$ plus what ever you want to give me to roll on. or 1700$ straight up.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
youre not a wheel whore, Youre a wheel pirate hooker! Good luck on the sale, sick wheels and sick ride!

I want to see this car in person!

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
comes with the tires and they are 215/ 40 18 nankang ns-IIs all around. they have only 5,000 miles on them and no signs of wear or anything! they are a great set of tires