GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S BRAND NEW H&R SPORT SPRINGS

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
AS OF NOW, THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD. A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE AND I WILL BE BRINGING THEM BACK TO JERSEY TO DELIVER TO THE BUYER. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES INTEREST!!

SPRINGS ARE NOW WITH ME IN MY DORM AT BOSTON UNIVERSITY. IF YOU ARE IN BOSTON, GET AT ME, AND YOU'LL GET A SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LOCAL

These babies are still in the box, 3 of them have never seen the light of day. One was taken out just to be looked at, then wrapped again in it's protective covering and put away. Otherwise, they have sat in my room, all lonely, begging to be put on a mkv gti!

These are the updated revised springs which have no rake (the old ones had forward rake, baaaddllyyy) and they also have clear rubber sleeves on the bottom of the front springs to prevent coil binding/clunking from occuring like on the old revisions.

These springs go for over $220 when brand new, and that doesn't even include shipping! See the sites listed below for proof:

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/...utoModClar=2-Door&partNum=54752.55&perfCode=P

http://www.dbcperformance.com/product_p/hr54752-77.htm

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/...info=H&R_54752_Sport_Springs&products_id=2867

http://redline-motorworks.com/catalog/sport-springs-volkswagen-golf-p-60059.html

If you'd like to pay those prices for a set of springs that hasn't been touched, be my guest. Want mine? $200 + shipping. Save at LEAST 20 dollars for no reason whatsoever!

Reason for selling: Just picked up a set of koni coilovers via this website. I had planned on installing these springs (with a set of shocks that I wouldve purchased during the winter) early next summer, but the deal on the konis was too good to pass up.

So my loss is your gain. get rid of all of your wheel gap, and enjoy a better handeling, and better looking mkv gti. I'd recommend pairing these with either bilstein sport shocks if you want a performance-oriented ride (pretty firm) or Koni yellows if you want some dampening adjustability. These are also fully capable of being paired with the stock shocks.

questions? PM me.

Thanks for looking! :happyanim:

Last edited:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
dude if you like em, you like em. no need to get aroused over it :bellyroll:

teyber

Ready to race!
is wet, lets between men's and women's flesh kiss even more is strong! The amphoteric physiology initiates a succession of “the wet body effect” because of the fervor, if feminine vaginal wall because of passion, but is moist, the male because of impulses, but the penis glans secretes first tests the eldest brother gland; Also has both sides, because each other body because intertwines tangled up, but the sweat is dripping, lets the body be hotter and damper. 巨人倍増  In addition, the following also has some wet body's technique, may let the men and women enjoy the top sexual affection: first, may lick using the tongue licks opposite party body, by the wet ru tongue, has brushed from the root of the ear to the heel to opposite party, lets the companion realize in addition the kind of massage taste in numb.   Using the lips and tongue mutual tie-in sale, sucks her earlobe, the finger, the nipple and the toe, in attracts in the movement lubricates using the tip of tongue, this will let the bride's side lower part of the body be moister, lets the groom's family be more excited. Two people when carry on the deep lips, the tongue enters in opposite party oral cavity the springing to whip, often may let the lips have the strength.   The dry body slides defective the tender attraction, smears the baby oil or the bodily breast for the companion, except can because in the process which smudges, increases outside flesh's sense of reality, but may also adjust the caress the touch, lets the woman even more glisten moving.   Wants a wetter person, using the massage volatile oil, the volatile oil the slippery soapy feeling which displays on the skin extremely is might as well good, besides uses the finger to smudge for opposite party holds back, the male may also try to come with the penis glans for the companion polishing to refuel, the bride's side available breast increases the appeal for opposite party.威哥王   Supplements the dry flesh moisture content the spray water, is also in the sexual affection best thing, the water penetrates the nozzle, will look like the light fog to spurt equally carefully on the face and the body, the woman will look like prolonged drought's earth to be pleased continues this rare timely rain.   Many as soon as “the wet body” the stage prop is worth trying, got wet likely the cotton ball and the towel, by have attracted the moisture content cotton and the towel cloth textile fiber, is also another kind of different touch.  The movie "Nearby Pillow Book" describes a affection on the companion body by the calligraphy inscription female, the utilization is dipping the ink the writing brush to show off in writing on the body, such plot looks resembles absurdly, in fact, if has tried truly with the writing brush on the companion body Tu Tuxie, is spread the human who writes also really has the feeling.   The wish is more interesting, water and honey and chocolate sauce, although lets the human be wet similarly, is actually the different feeling, the honey has plants the extremely good thick thickness, when the honey passes away the body slippery, has plants by the gable marvelous taste, by now, might use the tongue to lick again the honey.   Some people crave the drop wax oil on companion's body, enjoys the pain the crisp pleasant sensation, suggested that you use tepid the chocolate sauce, will have makes each other same feeling excited sense of touch. Will buy the chocolate posts in the pot, then the heating boils the melting, by now do not take the boiling hot chocolate to defy the law, after and so on chocolate sauces cooled gradually, pours again in opposite party body, may boil the melt the chocolate to pour on the breast, appreciates that kind of elephant rock magma chocolate volcano, wants opposite party to lick lightly again with the tongue, realizes the vision, the unique experience which the sense of smell and the sense of taste simultaneously satisfy.   Pours the chocolate sauce on the breast also some amusing place, when after is the chocolate has done, may the entire chocolate take down, turns a chocolate bra. Certainly, may also want him to use the erection the penis to dip the chocolate sauce, enjoys the chocolate stick's excellent taste�t蜘蛛.

spam post reported

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Reason for selling: Just picked up a set of koni coilovers via this website. I had planned on installing these springs (with a set of shocks that I wouldve purchased during the winter) early next summer, but the deal on the konis was too good to pass up.

And they should arrive tomorrow! :thumbsup: Someone should definitely pick these up and use that $20 to replace the strut bearings when the springs are installed. Bump for a good deal!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
And they should arrive tomorrow! :thumbsup: Someone should definitely pick these up and use that $20 to replace the strut bearings when the springs are installed. Bump for a good deal!

:thumbup: this guy's got the right idea!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
will these fit a r32?

unfortunately I don't believe they will... but maybe call a shop like dbc performance or someone else and find out just to make sure, but at this point I'm pretty positive they don't

BUMP improve your handling and make your car look goooooood :thumbsup:

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
edit in first post, check it out, especially if you're from Boston :thumbup: