GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone get GTAIV?

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
The dealership only sells turismo's (kinda like a elise lookin car) the infernus is the ferrari. And it is balls fast but not as awesome as the sultan rs hanging out in north algonquin. I am only at like 74% complete. But I have killed all the pigeons and done all the other shit thus far. Except dating I always drive as fast as possible into a wall so they fly out and smash on walls.

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
I HATE the driving in this game. It's so hard to control...makes driving a huge chore and especially after you unlock the entire city and have to drive for like 5+ min to get somewhere. Driving's only tight in a few of the most ridiculous cars in the game

Call a cab or take the subway! Public transportation FTW :happyanim:

..took me a while to learn to take advantage of these. But for the times you HAVE to drive, get the best car possible - there's an enormous difference in handling as you climb the performance ladder. lol, I love the POS circa 1980 Oldsmobile with the extended exhaust, that thing backfires all the time and the horn sounds like a dying whale! :lol:

wilytech

Ready to race!
Call a cab or take the subway! Public transportation FTW :happyanim:

..took me a while to learn to take advantage of these. But for the times you HAVE to drive, get the best car possible - there's an enormous difference in handling as you climb the performance ladder. lol, I love the POS circa 1980 Oldsmobile with the extended exhaust, that thing backfires all the time and the horn sounds like a dying whale! :lol:

Silly guy...we talked about that also already. Yeah I hate the driving and after I realized that I did I started taking cabs everywhere. After that there's still the missions and driving all the way across the map only to fail and then have to do it all over again. blah. I haven't played since...I don't remember when.

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
The dealership only sells turismo's (kinda like a elise lookin car) the infernus is the ferrari. And it is balls fast but not as awesome as the sultan rs hanging out in north algonquin. I am only at like 74% complete. But I have killed all the pigeons and done all the other shit thus far. Except dating I always drive as fast as possible into a wall so they fly out and smash on walls.

Wrong. Grotti is the dealer by the Modo Clothing shop in Algonquin. They sell Turismos were are Ferraris. The Infernus is the front end of a lambo and rear of a zonda.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Wrong. Grotti is the dealer by the Modo Clothing shop in Algonquin. They sell Turismos were are Ferraris. The Infernus is the front end of a lambo and rear of a zonda.

Actually yeah your right. they even have that fairy looking horse on the front I think. The infernus and sultan RS (which is all I really use) are still faster.

Lucidity

Marx
The Grotti dealership is right outside your safe house, just go south then hang a right.

I haven't seen the Infernus before, where is it? (Right now I'm at 58% so I'm surprised I have yet to spot one)

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Just reached the mission where you follow flaming Bernie for a run in the park.

LOFL at the way he runs!! :biggrin:

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Never found an infernus while just moving about. I waited till I was doing the stevie car theft messages and stock up on about six infernuses. Not my favorite car but still pretty sweet.