GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help Me Pick An HDTV

argue53

Go Kart Champion
id suggest going with the LG, out of the two... or check out costco.com, look at the vizios... def a much better choice for a lot less.

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
Are you looking at ordering from Amazon.com?

Iv never used it before, so i dont know where the prices are.

But the Sony Z/W series are good, and so is the Samsung 650.

Not sure what the price is for the Z/W, but whichever falls into your category is good.

Mrthemike

Ready to race!
Probably ordering from amazon. They seem to offer the best prices. If I can get bestbuy to match an online price that would be great. But I think they don't do that.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
All I can help is with, we had our pioneer 55" plasma now for two years, and it has performed flawlessly. Never a problem & always a great picture, everyone that comes over always comments on it's clarity & it even works great for video games :thumbsup:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
LN46A650 for lcd

pani for plasma

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I just bought a 52" Samsung 1080p 120hz LCD and it's great. I have 3 Samsung LCDs in the house and they have all been flawless.

rcnu71299

Ready to race!
there was a thread on here a while ago about the horrible quality of samsung products... don't know how accurate it was but ehh... just something to consider

i recently bought a sony bravia w series... it's been good so far... paid $1350 just after thanksgiving

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
there was a thread on here a while ago about the horrible quality of samsung products... don't know how accurate it was but ehh... just something to consider

where? samsung continues to always be in top rated LCD tv's