GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am now a real pilot!

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Just got a call last night that I got a job. I have to relocate but I now will be getting paid to FLY AN AIRPLANE! Hahaha finally! I will be flying charter flights among other things for oil companies and people who still have money

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Oh and cameron, I am closer to your neck of the woods so I'll let u know if I fly in ever

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
awesome! now fly me to mcdonalds so i can has cheezeburger with hair.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
congratulations! sounds like a blast. i bet taking off must be such a rush. thousands of lbs of thrust in your hands. mmmm thrust.

send us post cards.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
^SICK! Congrats man! That's got to be a relief! :thumbsup:

oh yeah, especially with how hard it is to find a pilot slot anywhere nowadays

congratulations! sounds like a blast. i bet taking off must be such a rush. thousands of lbs of thrust in your hands. mmmm thrust.

send us post cards.

lol i wish i was flying something big enough to have thrust like that. I will still be flying smaller aircraft but i hear the company is buying a Pilatus turboprop

nice man, who are you flying for and where?

I will be a contract pilot for Evergreen aviation. They are based in Oregon but i will be in Louisiana. I'll need to lose a few teeth to blend in

Thats awesome. One day hopefully I can be doing that.

Just keep working at it. Instrument was my toughest course but once ur through it it starts to become 2nd nature

Congrats man so are you gonna be moving away from CA?

Unfortunately yes, however I DONT HAVE TO SMOG MY CAR AND GO BACK TO STOCK!! lol. I will miss cali since i was born and raised here, but it goes with the job

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
woohoo golfmkv charter!!

come pick me up you fucking guy!

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Congrats! Thats always been my dream! Nothing largely commercial though. When i retire i'll be giving small plane and heli tours of the islands in Hawaii for a hobby!