GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LBJ, D-Wade, Bosh, Amare...

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
I disagree. Like I was saying, you can't look at the numbers stats to see what Varajao does on the court. I'm convinced you're not really aware of it, or you just don't get to catch enough of the Cavs. He wouldn't have been in the talks of many for 6th player of the year if he didn't contribute in a major way. Obvisouly it's not in the points area. So he must be a major contributor in other ways right? Although I'll take his almost 8 rebound avg coming off the bench every game of the week. He sparks the whole team when he comes onto the court and lifts everyone's game around him.

Meh...it's safe to say we don't see him eye to eye. That's cool. I'm fine with agreeing to disagree. Now, you're right in that there are other players we're paying that aren't worth it and we definitely need to do a little "cleaning up" of the roster. I just don't think he's one of them.

I think hes a great role player, but not 9.5 million great. But yes let us leave this at that.

As for the knicks being a playoff team, I don't see that coming, not next year at least, and not until they get a bench, and some other decent players. One player cannot do enough, look at cleveland the past seven years, and that is with the guy who is one of the best all around players to ever suit up.

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Amare is a cry baby, haha I remember how he said Odom had a lucky first game in the series with Lakers and the Suns

Well he all know what happen to his team after that lucky game

What a douche canoe

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yet more evidence that Lebron isn't going to pair up with anyone that doesn't come to Clevo: Toronto recently said they wouldn't do a sign and trade for Bosh. Now per "Around the Horn" on ESPN, the Raptors just contacted Cleveland today willing to work a sign and trade for Bosh to come to Cleveland. Bosh doesn't really want Cleveland...but he wants Lebron as a teammate. Unfortunately he's not going to get his fantasy of Lebron with palm trees. So if he wants Lebron (and some rings)...he's going to have to do it "in Cleveland".

So again as a Clevelander...I can all but guarantee Lebron's staying and playing everyone else. (In my bias opinion of course)

I don't think Bosh could say "no" even if he wanted to. Could he? Could Bosh really turn down the increased money from a sign and trade, coming to play with Lebron, all because he doesn't want Cleveland? Thoughts? Seems like a no brainer to me.

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
ESPN has nothing about this Sign and trade deal to Miami.... If its true, then Lebron needs to get the hell out of dodge.

Also did you notice in the sign and trade with cleveland who they might send up there... Delonte West... OOh I wonder why, couldn't be because he fucked Brons mom and now Lebron wants to kill him, and cost the cavs a chance at a title this year could it??

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Yeah...ESPN still hasn't posted anything about Bosh in Miami. Their headlines are still about Bosh coming to Cleveland. We'll see though. Wouldn't be the first time they were a little behind to the punch.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^lol...nice one.

Lebron's going to have his own show on ESPN thursday in which he will reveal where he's going. I bet the ratings are going to be bigger than that of the finals. If Lebron's been trying to talk Bosh to coming to Cleveland for weeks, then that kind of says it all right? That says Lebron's staying in Cleveland.

Here's the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5359255

ARES MKV

Ready to race!
^^^lol...nice one.

Lebron's going to have his own show on ESPN thursday in which he will reveal where he's going. I bet the ratings are going to be bigger than that of the finals. If Lebron's been trying to talk Bosh to coming to Cleveland for weeks, then that kind of says it all right? That says Lebron's staying in Cleveland.

Here's the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5359255

It's really unfortunate bosh hates cleveland that much. I really hope Lebron stays, that city needs a hero desperately.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
bosh and miami to miami. just check out ESPN, they will only have 50 mins of coverage every fucking hour on it. oh and lebron is just an attention whore. seriously, GTFO....he needs his own hour to tell america where he is going? the guy hasnt done shit and he is the anointed one? hate hate hate thats all im doing.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Oh boy. Woke up this morning to see that it's official....Bosh signed with Wade in Miami. Then again, that two man combo doesn't necessarily scream NBA Finals. I'm not even sure those two can get out of the Eastern Conference alone. They still need another player. I just hope it's not Lebron.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
Oh boy. Woke up this morning to see that it's official....Bosh signed with Wade in Miami. Then again, that two man combo doesn't necessarily scream NBA Finals. I'm not even sure those two can get out of the Eastern Conference alone. They still need another player. I just hope it's not Lebron.

yeah, lets hope. cause i will seriously never watch ESPN again. this is worse than tebow's nuts being swallowed every day.

Squish_GTI

Ball till I fall
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Bosh/Wade in Miami spells trouble for teams in Eastern Conference. ONE PROBLEM: there's only 4 guys on the team LOL they better start signing other free agents like matt barnes, tony allen, jj reddick, etc. etc.

I like that duo, they'll be fun to watch.. Bosh is my man!

As for LeBron, dude gets his own show, 1 hour on ESPN to hype up the media, get NBA the attention it wants over World Cup, wow.. Michael Jordan couldn't do what he's doing... AND HE"S STILL GOING TO END UP IN CLEVELAND lololol