GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Every day is a weekend when you're on holiday.
No. Today isn't a holiday, and it isn't considered a weekend unless the day off is connected to the weekend making it a longer weekend. If its a random day in the week it's just a day off that fucks up the next day you go in.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
No. Today isn't a holiday, and it isn't considered a weekend unless the day off is connected to the weekend making it a longer weekend. If its a random day in the week it's just a day off that fucks up the next day you go in.

You know what no one likes? No one likes a smart ass.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Morning and Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Awesome 4th of July yesterday, nearly 1 out of every 8-10 homes has illegal fireworks in my home town. It was better then going to a professional show. We also got to see a dumbass shoot a roman candle or something into his palm tree and it caught on fire. The street got blocked off and firefighters had to put it out.

All and all, a very mellow 4th for Baldwin Park. :bellyroll:

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI

Awesome 4th of July yesterday, nearly 1 out of every 8-10 homes has illegal fireworks in my home town. It was better then going to a professional show. We also got to see a dumbass shoot a roman candle or something into his palm tree and it caught on fire. The street got blocked off and firefighters had to put it out.
:bellyroll:

You sir, just proved my point :lol:

Subie2013

Humble yourself

All and all, a very mellow 4th for Baldwin Park. :bellyroll:
Hahaha freakin people.

Status
Not open for further replies.