GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I can dig it.

This abomination is what I picture when I think of MR2. Stock they are ugly as a roadlizard

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Adam are you free this weekend? I'm contemplating my Atlanta trip, i'd be there Saturday & Sunday. Thoughts?

Yeah, I should be around. It's my birthday on Thursday, but I don't think we really have anything planned for it. There may be a Euro meetup this Sunday as well.

Just did the Atlanta Spartan Super this past Sunday though, so I'm sore as hell haha.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I'm super stoked on it, car is very very clean. I originally set out looking for a sedan (I must be getting old, wanted the practicality) but fell in love with this car once I found it.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Yeah, I should be around. It's my birthday on Thursday, but I don't think we really have anything planned for it. There may be a Euro meetup this Sunday as well.

Just did the Atlanta Spartan Super this past Sunday though, so I'm sore as hell haha.

Fuck it, dont think I'm gonna go. The point of the trip is to visit my inlaws and I don't feel like taking the drive just for that.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Fuck it, dont think I'm gonna go. The point of the trip is to visit my inlaws and I don't feel like taking the drive just for that.

That's cool. I'm sick as hell anyway and plan on staying in bed as much as possible this weekend.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I just got sent to Louisiana to look at a truck. Missed my connection in Atlanta because the flight from Indy was late, so I flew to Jackson MS instead of Louisiana and drove the 2 hours to make it before the dealership closed. Turns out to be a fucking 6.4 gas, not a 6.7 diesel.

:eyebulge: Talk about a waste of time.

I feel like an accomplished adult when I have a successful grocery trip, how cool do you feel that you get to travel around like that? I know it sucks balls but walking through the airport do your testies enlarge just a little bit?

That's cool. I'm sick as hell anyway and plan on staying in bed as much as possible this weekend.

bleh, that sucks. at least you'll be able to play some Red Dead Redemption

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Sweet bmw Max. Is it a DD replacement or something?

No fun Eric. Hope you got paid for the travel time at least. I'd rather be flying than turning wrenches.

Sorry you're sick bro!

Don't go see your inlaws. They're no fun.