GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
hahah.. totally different scenarios... good attempt, doe. GZ never ID' himself, that still plays a big part of it, among a few other things he did or shouldn't have done.

When did he have the chance? If you actually paid attention, the crazy ass cracker statement was made by TM talking to biatch GF Rachel (most racist testimony I have ever heard), and then the next thing in the events was GZ was walking back to the truck after getting the street sign, that is when TM jumped GZ and started laying into him...

So, if I were GZ, I would have to say,

"pardon me while *head bashed by a criminal* you beat me to an inch *head bashed by a criminal* of my life, but my name is GZ *head bashed by a criminal*, and I was headed to the grocery store *head bashed by a criminal* when I spotted some one looking in my neighbors windows *head bashed by a criminal*, and I was trying to call the cops*head bashed by a criminal**head bashed by a criminal**head bashed by a criminal*. I'm just trying to be a moral citizen, who are you*head bashed by a criminal**head bashed by a criminal**head bashed by a criminal**head bashed by a criminal*???

I'm just trying to look at things from Your point of view, and I am not seeing it, can you make it clear for me, since obviously, YOU were there and Saw this whole thing take place?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
He saw him in plain sight - he could have yelled at him to get away, he could have said I'm calling the police right now, he could have done several things. The crazy ass cracker statement has nothing to do with anything.

the looking in windows, etc, was also GZ's story, I do not recall any other witnesses testifiying to the same.. and TM.. well, he never got to tell his story.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
and you did? and your comments aren't extremely biased? lol.. ok.

my point of view has been given several times, but again, those who "support" GZ simply see it from point of contact of TM altercation and nothing more/nothing prior/leading up to it. It's on par with blaming only Obama for the last 13 years of this country and not taking into effect Dubbya, and so on - very similar apparently.

Further, I've already conceded, that under FL law since 2006, and SYG with no duty to retreat owed, GZ is "innocent", in that in the state of FL even if you are provoking an altercation or perceived to be, you owe no duty to retreat.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
He saw him in plain sight - he could have yelled at him to get away, he could have said I'm calling the police right now, he could have done several things. The crazy ass cracker statement has nothing to do with anything.

the looking in windows, etc, was also GZ's story, I do not recall any other witnesses testifiying to the same.. and TM.. well, he never got to tell his story.

So, 11pm or later at night, you are up and looking out your window without lights on and watching others walk by your window???

Again, gated community, most people keep to themselves around here, and I wouldn't be sitting in the dark watching people go by... that is just creepy stalkerish...

And again...

Recent violent break ins and attempted murders...

So, GZ didn't see this was a black guy, but with the string of murders, NO ONE would just drive by someone in a hood in the middle of the night and scream, "HEY YOU, I'm Calling the Cops if you don't get away from the windows!!!"

you know what happens next around here??? That person that screamed that wouldn't be alive 99% of the time.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
and you did? and your comments aren't extremely biased? lol.. ok.

I'm looking at the Evidence, which did happen to find (but not shown in court because it was a biased case) Footprints, matching TM's shoes in Neighbors lawns and the route GZ states he took... muddy, but the impressions were taken and proved, and that is why spd dropped the case that day!

Again, look at the evidence and stop taking TMs side. Look at this from (as Spock would say) the Logical Side. Put a White Thug in TMs shoes, would you be arguing for him? I don't think so, because you'd never here about the case...

If you dress like a slut, you are called a slut, if you dress like a thug, don't expect to NOT be called a Thug

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
they had murders in that gated community?

no one else heard any screams or anything else with the "epic" beating GZ got from TM?

weird.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
they had murders in that gated community?

no one else heard any screams or anything else with the "epic" beating GZ got from TM?

weird.

Again, actually they did, there was witnesses who the Cops interviewed.
And they had Violent break ins and Attempted murders in the neighborhood... all of which the Prosecution, State, and Federal DOJ didn't want you to know, and neither did the Media...

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
You want me to pull up the number of right wing nutjobs who justified Serb mobs torching our US Embassy in Belgrade over 5 years ago when the U.S. was among the first to recognize Kosovo's independence?

I want to understand the correlation between Benghazi and Belgrade... Other than they are two embassy's that were torched.

Did right wing nutjobs try to hide the true nature of the Belgrade attack with some zealous video that had nothing to do with the attack to prevent political fallout a month before an election like Hillary/Rice did?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I want to understand the correlation between Benghazi and Belgrade... Other than they are two embassy's that were torched.

Did right wing nutjobs try to hide the true nature of the Belgrade attack with some zealous video that had nothing to do with the attack to prevent political fallout a month before an election like Hillary/Rice did?

Again, Benghazi was a Consulate, not an Embassy.

Second, right wing nutjobs didn't hide the true nature, but straight up sympathized with the same sort of people who committed disgusting war crimes in the Balkans in the 1990s by refusing to condemn the US Embassy attack. You have absolutely no idea how many right wingers straight up deny the Bosnian Genocide these days.

The correlation is that the right wing is condemning Obama for lack of security with Benghazi, but turned a blind eye or even extreme cases sympathized with the mobs torching the Embassy back then.

I was a fierce critic of the Bush Admin but when it came to recognizing Kosovo's independence, he did the right thing.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion

Second, right wing nutjobs didn't hide the true nature, but straight up sympathized with the same sort of people who committed disgusting war crimes in the Balkans in the 1990s by refusing to condemn the US Embassy attack. You have absolutely no idea how many right wingers straight up deny the Bosnian Genocide these days.

The correlation is that the right wing is condemning Obama for lack of security with Benghazi, but turned a blind eye or even extreme cases sympathized with the mobs torching the Embassy back then.

I was a fierce critic of the Bush Admin but when it came to recognizing Kosovo's independence, he did the right thing.

So did the Administration 1.5 months before the Elections for the Benghazi issue, then for a month, tried to hide the fact that this was a growing problem, and was ignored by many the cries for more security!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

So then they really aren't related in the context you use it.

Justification (right or wrong) is NOT lying.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
So then they really aren't related in the context you use it.

Justification (right or wrong) is NOT lying.

John already explained it a page ago, so the Obama Administration wasn't technically lying to begin with. :iono:

Edit: It is lying when they keep insisting Kosovo was and still is Serbian, but that's for another topic though.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Since when does incompetence = covering up?