GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Jesus Christ. Do you guys even lift? If you can't put up 135, please don't reproduce, we don't need your weak prodigy dumbing down the gene pool.

I'll take that into consideration. I mean, I can lift 135lbs yea, but benching 135 is really 165 or 170 with the bar right? I've never been into working out but I feel certain I could bench that if I worked at it for a bit. I just don't have any interest in spending my time working out.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'll take that into consideration. I mean, I can lift 135lbs yea, but benching 135 is really 165 or 170 with the bar right? I've never been into working out but I feel certain I could bench that if I worked at it for a bit. I just don't have any interest in spending my time working out.

Chicks like nice arms doe.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
We have to find out how tall is he, i have a friend of mine whose 150 ibs but hes 5'7? And hes a beast

Another Pocket Hercules?

Why do you want to know how tall Nuggs is, do you want to set your friend up with him?

Jesus Christ. Do you guys even lift? If you can't put up 135, please don't reproduce, we don't need your weak prodigy dumbing down the gene pool.

Weak guys are usually the smarter ones, doe.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I'm 5'7". ~135-145 pounds. Very skinny. Can basically lift the bar. Most girls are probably bigger or heavier than me, lol.

Date #2 happening in 30 minutes. peace out.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Why does being strong make a person a douchenozzle? Are Sawce and I douchenozzles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh dang. I guess I am nothing. :cry:

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
5'10" 140 lbs, will probably be 130-135 by next summer. Gotta get down to racing weight :lol:

I've never tried bench press, never cared. I can do pullups and run reasonably well, those seem like the most likely exercises to ever be required in real life.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
5'10" 140 lbs, will probably be 130-135 by next summer. Gotta get down to racing weight :lol:

I've never tried bench press, never cared. I can do pullups and run reasonably well, those seem like the most likely exercises to ever be required in real life.

Depends on what you do in real life. If all I did was pullups and run I would have a back injury from lifting fat lazy people up.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
135 is an Olympic bar and 2 45 plates.

Oh okay, then I can probably lift that

I'm 5'7". ~135-145 pounds. Very skinny. Can basically lift the bar. Most girls are probably bigger or heavier than me, lol.

Date #2 happening in 30 minutes. peace out.

Enjoy yourself nuggy, and remember, make the most of what you can moving forward. Because that's all you can do is move forward and try to make a better life for yourself. Don't let the pain you were going through hurt your chances of improving your future. Namely I hope you never mention your ex to any of your dates.

Oh dang. I guess I am everything.

FTFY

WAP

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:lol: I actually left you out on purpose because I knew you would say something like this.

:word:

Weight lifting is pretty pointless and I do it for vanity. There, at least I admit it.

We are in total sync. I love it.

For most people I could see lifting to be pointless. But I will be damned if I will let one persons emergency injure me and affect me for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.