GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
DELETE
This is AMERICA, freedom of speech is alive in this thread and it's what we're made of. Can you smell it? I never voted before and I'm not voting this time. Blame whoever you want for whatever you want. In the end it doesn't even matter who you voted for. HARAMBE 2016

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat no vote.

if everyone voted... you could crush one of the two major parties.

which opens the door for a new/third party to actually do something.

instead, all these "it doesnt matter" peeps stay home.

the cycle continues.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
DELETE
dat no vote.

if everyone voted... you could crush one of the two major parties.

which opens the door for a new/third party to actually do something.

instead, all these "it doesnt matter" peeps stay home.

the cycle continues.

How does that open any doors for a third party if everyone doesn't vote for them? Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to start when I don't even vote and am considered scum when it comes to politics which I'm completely fine with. Just wondering because I'm assuming you commented off my bullshit comment lol.

lostk

Ready to race!
And how does any of your nonsensical rabble disprove my point that Hillary has received money from the Saudis, who do imprison gays and stone women?

again, plenty of repubes support imprisoning gay guys like me and want to hang women that have abortions...repubes pretending to be supporters of gay rights and women :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...ormon-leaders-discussing-gay-rights-iraqi-war

GAY RIGHTS

In a 2011 meeting , the conversation turned to gay issues after leaders heard a report about cybersecurity issues and how WikiLeaks had published diplomatic cables leaked by Chelsea Manning, a transgender former Army intelligence analyst.

“I’m suspicious that the news media cover up anything involving homosexuals when it would work to the disadvantage of the homosexual agenda,” says Dallin H. Oaks, a member of the church’s highest leadership council, the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. “I just wondered if there was some of that in this.”

Later, another leader asks if WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is gay though the presenter wasn’t discussing Assange’s sexual orientation.

In another video three years earlier , the conversation turned to gay rights during a presentation about the results of November 2008 elections. Another member of the Quorum of the Twelve, Boyd Packer, asked how the gay and lesbian coalitions were moving forward. The Mormon church was a major backer of California’s gay marriage ban that passed that year.

The presenter, Brigham Young University political scientist David Magleby, told senior leaders that gay rights groups would continue a media barrage to make laws against same-sex marriage about hate and intolerance.

“They will be very aggressive. Frankly, they are very smart in their usage of the media,” Magleby said. “If this becomes a vote of the gays versus the Mormons, we are going to lose twice. … They are choosing to disparage us because in the public eye, we’re less understood and more negatively viewed than are African-Americans or Latinos or the Catholic Church.”

SirClimax

Ready to race!

lostk

Ready to race!
trumps vp is sooooo pro-lgbt :rolleyes:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/her...know-about-mike-pence-before-tonights-debate/

1. Pence’s rabid homophobia that led to the unbelievable and unprecedented backlash for the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
indystarFIXTHIS

Mike Pence’s epic homophobia is unimaginable in 2016. In his tenure as president of the Indiana Policy Review Foundation (IPRF), the group’s journal published a piece called “Military necessity and homosexuality.” Among other things, it cited fake studies and conspiracy theories to justify keeping LGBT people from serving in the armed forces.

While Trump pretended to be pro-LGBT, the choice he made for the man to serve as one blood pressure pill away from the Oval Office, is decidedly anti-LGBT. In fact, Pence is so anti-gay, he sunk his state’s economy just to prove it.

Report Advertisement
Before there was North Carolina’s bathroom bill, there was a Mike Pence-endorsed bill that gave “protections” to religious people who wanted to refuse service to LGBTQ people in the state. The problem in Indiana, however, was that Pence missed the cultural shift and underestimated those who would stand in opposition to him and his bill. Boycotts were called, conventions and speeches were canceled along with concerts, and the dollars were quickly draining from Indiana‘s tourism at a time when the state was already struggling financially. The CEOs of Yelp and Salesforce said they would reduce investment plans in the state and Apple CEO Tim Cook denounced Pence’s law in an op-ed for The Washington Post.

“Our image. Our reputation as a state that embraces people of diverse backgrounds and makes them feel welcome…is at risk because of a new law,” the editorial in the IndyStar read.

This is the person Trump chose to stand beside him after saying, “Ask yourself, who is really the friend of women and the LGBT community: Donald Trump with his actions, or Hillary Clinton with her words?” following the Orlando shooting that killed 49 people.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Trump is gonna come in and take your rights away for being gay.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion

Mike Pence is a typical conservative, and pretty shitty in that right, but I read the Religious Freedom Restoration Act and even asked two different, left leaning lawyers if it had anything to do with discrimination and they said it did not.

The Religious Freedom Restoration Act just allowed people to use their religion as a defense in legal proceedings. It doesn't mean a judge would rule in their favor. Also, there was already 20ish states that had passed that law in their states. Why was this one any different? Nobody read the damn bill. They just went off what the media said, which was not true.

The rest of that shit is true though.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This.

Also this thread is getting dumber by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.