GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dominion Voter Systems backed out from testifying before Congress.
I hear all their people have deleted their LinkedIn profiles.
Hmm... Wonder why that is???

Probably the death threats from morons.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Quite the opposite. I'm anti-fascism, and anti-antifa. They are fascists in disguise.
Just like our government who are supposed to represent us and do nothing of the sort. All liars.

You wouldn't know a fascist if an orange rich con man won the presidency and went full on fascist.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Labeling Antifa as the looters and rioters is just a convenient way to deny the anti fascist message.

The people who were out there looting and destroying things would have taken literally any excuse to do so. It's easy to blend into a protest crowd near sundown and then show your true colors under the full cover of night.

Edit: excuse* fucking autocorrect.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Labeling Antifa as the looters and rioters is just a convenient way to deny the anti fascist message.

The people who were out there looting and destroying things would have taken literally any excise to do so. It's easy to blend into a protest crowd near sundown and then show your true colors under the full cover of night.
Agreed. Its a good smoke screen

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You spelled Corprin wrong LOL
HOLY SHIT I thought it was corpin the entire time!

Corprin, what is that anyway? last name? Acronym or shortened something?

No idea how or why i landed on riceburner as a screenname, it just occurred to me for no reason at all ten years back when i joined my first car forum lol. Does it mean my car burns rice like a JDM car? Does it mean i BURN ricers (by shaming them in races)? The world may never know...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

The people who were out there looting and destroying things would have taken literally any excise to do so. It's easy to blend into a protest crowd near sundown and then show your true colors under the full cover of night.
its also worth noting that there is tons more peaceful protest out there that happened, but the crazy looters and polluters naturally gained the most attention and completely stole the spotlight, therefore the peaceful protesters entire purpose was overshadowed.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Peaceful protests get no attention. I don't like seeing cities get burned to the ground either but when the peaceful protests don't work and cops continue getting a green light to murder anyone they want with no penalties what do you expect to happen?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Peaceful protests get no attention. I don't like seeing cities get burned to the ground either but when the peaceful protests don't work and cops continue getting a green light to murder anyone they want with no penalties what do you expect to happen?
Exactly. Peacefully protesting is a waste of time considering what history has taught us. Americas leadership won’t budge till half the country is on fire.

I’m good with the peaceful protesting. But that isnt ever going to change things. Never had. Never will. Not in America. That Gandhi shit doesn’t fly here.