GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
They pretty much have. Again, we covered this already. The US mostly owes the US.

Except for the foreign countries that have purchased some of the debt. Between just China and Japan they have bought over 2 trillion of our debt. I posted the link previously.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Except for the foreign countries that have purchased some of the debt. Between just China and Japan they have bought over 2 trillion of our debt. I posted the link previously.

Less than a third of our debt is owned by foreign countries. So what it China doesn't buy our debt?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Then you have something to aspire to.
I wouldn’t want to be a liar when I grow up. I’ll leave that to folks who have to lie in attempts to sound like they know what they’re talking about. Like u it seems.

almost every single page here, you’ve got folks proving you wrong. Telling you your wrong. And providing proof as to why you’re wrong. But you keep at it. No amount of moxy will make bullshit real dude. It doesn’t work that way.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I wouldn’t want to be a liar when I grow up. I’ll leave that to folks who have to lie in attempts to sound like they know what they’re talking about. Like u it seems.

almost every single page here, you’ve got folks proving you wrong. Telling you your wrong. And providing proof as to why you’re wrong. But you keep at it. No amount of moxy will make bullshit real dude. It doesn’t work that way.
That's simply not true. You didn't even look at the link that I posted about why it's important to pay off the national debt. Because you can't handle the truth. (thanks Jack). All I have is some people arguing endlessly like you.
That doesn't prove anything. Show me the proof that you speak of.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That's simply not true. You didn't even look at the link that I posted about why it's important to pay off the national debt. Because you can't handle the truth. (thanks Jack). All I have is some people arguing endlessly like you.
That doesn't prove anything. Show me the proof that you speak of.
Proof of what? Where fema gets funds during hurricane disasters? Google it. It doesn’t only add to the debt. A lot is offset by shuffling the set budget around, if that’s an option taken by leadership. Just google it. Why do I need to provide links to someone who has always called bullshit even after I provided links? Google that shit yourself. Or stay ignorant. Whatever. It doesn’t affect me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Proof of what? Where fema gets funds during hurricane disasters? Google it. It doesn’t only add to the debt. A lot is offset by shuffling the set budget around, if that’s an option taken by leadership. Just google it. Why do I need to provide links to someone who has always called bullshit even after I provided links? Google that shit yourself. Or stay ignorant. Whatever. It doesn’t affect me.

You are quite simply wrong and either too stubborn or ignorant to admit it. It isn't a simple bookkeeping trick.

Show me the proof where others have disagreed with me other than saying they disagree without any proof.
I've had people agree with me in this thread but I'm not offering that as proof. It's all opinions.

Read the link I posted for the top ten reasons why the national debt is bad.

And I already told you where FEMA gets funds. It sure the fuck isn't "shuffling the set budget around" as you said.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Andrew yang. On the joe rogan show explained how he could give every single American a 1k monthly dividend. He goes into very great detail too. Go give it a listen. It can be done but it seems like u allowed yourself to be conditioned to believe otherwise.

I listened to part of it just now. He seems to be really fascinated with the trucking industry(where he was campaigning.) I especially liked the part when he called it a "freedom dividend." Then he compared it to how it would be if he purchased stock in tech companies, and got an actual dividend lol. He talked about allowing people on government assistance to keep existing amounts or adding(up to 1k) for other people. There would have to be some sort of qualification to receive these benefits. You claiming every American is a fugazzi bc like he stated somebody like Joe would never even notice it hit his account.