GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I blinked & feck me ....the thread stormed past 10k posts.... :oops:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I dont even know where to start. Open boarders meaning it should be damn next to impossible to come into the country legally. There was a youtube video of trump supporters taking the test and just about every one of them failed it. You'd be in that camp too. Pretty big stretch of inviting strangers into a person's home.

Are you high? If so it's cool, but please share with the rest of us at least
I wish I was high, then maybe some of this would make sense. Open *borders* means coming in with little or no restrictions, how does that equal 'next to impossible'???

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It said "...edited 5 minutes ago" right in the corner of the pic.

That could mean anything.

#zricketylogic

1607030522500.jpeg

#zrickityrepositioning

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
kind of related, i learned the other day there is some old song called 'secret agent man' - always thought it sounded like 'secret asian man'
RACIST!!!

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
kind of related, i learned the other day there is some old song called 'secret agent man' - always thought it sounded like 'secret asian man'
Thats a good song. I like the DEVO version.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Slow Joe wants to tear down the wall...are you guys in or nah?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If all entry is legal.

No entry is illegal.

🤯
I don't disagree with your logic, but if no one is illegal, how is entry 'next to impossible'?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
DO WE JUST MAKE THE LINE SO LONG NO ONE CAN GET IN?
DOES THE USA BECOME 'NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY'?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Oh that makes complete sense...NOT
It all depends on what country you’re coming from. If you’re exiled or not. And what kind of turmoil your country of origin is in.

it is much much harder for a central or South American to come in and gain citizenship then someone from any Eastern European country. And that’s a fact. Frankly this subject seems like it’s also another of the many that are way over your head.

my people. Cubans. All we have to do is just touch American soil and it’s a wrap since we are considered exiled. Yet folks from Haiti. A country that’s barely 200 miles from Cuba. They don’t get an easy way in. Their process is arguably difficult as all fucking hell. But they share an island with the Dominican Republic. Dominicans can acquire work permits way way faster than a Haitian.

you have no idea what your talking about and it’s clear that you don’t research shit and you’re happy regurgitating the same shit u hear from aon and fox.