GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Woke up this morning with a low fever and cold symptoms. Went to clinic and they tested me for Covid, Flu and Strep. Covid test was positive. 10 days of quarantine for me and the family.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Wow hope you get well quick GolNat! Think you might be the first actually in the thread to announce they had it (correct me if im wrong?). Keep us posted on your symptoms please!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Like, seriously. That's what the article is calling "adverse effects". Tingling and an elevated heart rate. I'm all for being critical of a new vaccine, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. I can choke myself while jerking off and experience tingling and an elevated heart rate.

I don't quite think that's article worthy.
I'm sure they didn't stop vaccinations for 'tingling' and an elevated heart rate. There is more to this that they are not telling us. People are having life threatening allergic reactions, maybe it's rare, but for young people this is an unnecessary risk.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Woke up this morning with a low fever and cold symptoms. Went to clinic and they tested me for Covid, Flu and Strep. Covid test was positive. 10 days of quarantine for me and the family.
Congrats, you will have immunity. Truth be told, my wife brought home the CHINA virus. I was waiting to see if I died before I told all of you.
She started getting sick Dec 6, tested negative Dec 7 and tested positive Dec 8. And she wears a mask all the time! We pulled the kids out of school.
I got sick Dec 9. The health dept sent her a letter this week, apparently they do this for every positive test. She called them Friday and they had a very thorough conversation. Long story short, our symptoms are gone, and we are out of quarantine. Except my son. According to them, because he didn't have symptoms he has to quarantine until the 24th.
I'M ANOTHER SURVIVOR IN THE THREAD.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Damn dude, way to ruin the dogs montage mood

lol that’s how this thread works.

Wow hope you get well quick GolNat! Think you might be the first actually in the thread to announce they had it (correct me if im wrong?). Keep us posted on your symptoms please!

Thanks. Allchocked up had it and there was someone who randomly stopped in and said it was the best thing to happen to them.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm sure they didn't stop vaccinations for 'tingling' and an elevated heart rate. There is more to this that they are not telling us. People are having life threatening allergic reactions, maybe it's rare, but for young people this is an unnecessary risk.

What are your qualifications for determining other people's risk/benefits for medical procedures?

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Word is the 30 year old nurse in TN that fainted from the vaccine is now DEAD.
Food for thought.