GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I can't believe the balls on McConnell for complaining that Pelosi and Biden's picks are partisan with the unqualified hyperpartisan morons he and Trump filled the government with. These people don't get irony.

But, but she said something mean in a tweet. (Reading Trump's tweets) 🙄🙄🙄
We’re gonna get a lot of that

cb1111

While the story is sad, how the hell did this get past the editors?

1614279247336.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I can't believe the balls on McConnell for complaining that Pelosi and Biden's picks are partisan with the unqualified hyperpartisan morons he and Trump filled the government with. These people don't get irony.

But, but she said something mean in a tweet. (Reading Trump's tweets) 🙄🙄🙄
It's worse than that.

This is their pure unadulterated shamelessness again. When they pushed through the Barret nomination that was the shamelessness point of no return. There is literally no principle or previous position that they won't directly contradict with their actions today.

I struggle to understand how anyone with even a shred of integrity could continue to throw in their lot with these people. Fucking embarrassing.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's worse than that.

This is their pure unadulterated shamelessness again. When they pushed through the Barret nomination that was the shamelessness point of no return. There is literally no principle or previous position that they won't directly contradict with their actions today.

I struggle to understand how anyone with even a shred of integrity could continue to throw in their lot with these people. Fucking embarrassing.
People really are dying on that hill. That’s crazy.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Oh, my brain still read fell.

I was distracted by the 2 red dots on the picture.

The human brain will auto-correct many mistakes when you scan read fast or are distracted....but many editorial mistakes these days are because they are only looking for spelling, not context, or grammar......"dumbing down"...