GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Jay's worst nightmare.
🤣

Might be a toss up...

1614614524606.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"Content"

Yes. Just pasting images of other people's tweets is "content".

I'd argue saying "3, 2, 1, 28,000!!!" is more content that what he posts.

Still waiting for @zrickety to respond to my offer to cover his debt. I'm sure everyone here would love to get paid.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Do their Mk7 FMICs have round inlet/outlets? I've got an ARM in my Mk6 and that's my only complaint -- they're oblong. Hard to make a really good seal, I had to tighten those clamps so hard to get rid of leaks that they're basically fused on.
Circular..? Nothing dead on picture wise from the site, but it looks like it. I'll update when they arrive.
1614615013606.png
1614615028155.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
No that fell through unfortunately. Someone paid 45k over asking price for it. Screw that. Doesn't look like this is my year for a home purchase. The realtor told me because of the market, pretty much every house is selling for at least 30k over asking.
That sucks, just way too many people out there with money to burn or willing to make bad decisions.

Do you have to move when your lease is up?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My son and daughter in law have been trying to buy a house in VA. People are buying houses sight unseen, 30k over asking, and waiving inspections. They aren't able or willing to do that, so they have been having a hard time.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
That sucks, just way too many people out there with money to burn or willing to make bad decisions.

I don't have to per say, I really want to though.
My son and daughter in law have been trying to buy a house in VA. People are buying houses sight unseen, 30k over asking, and waiving inspections. They aren't able or willing to do that, so they have been having a hard time.
Yep, same boat I'm in.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

I think there's more to it than that. A $225,000 house at @ 3.9% ends up costing more money than a $275,000 at 2.2%. Falling interest rates have allowed people to offer higher prices, and still come out cheaper at the end.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I think there's more to it than that. A $225,000 house at @ 3.9% ends up costing more money than a $275,000 at 2.2%. Falling interest rates have allowed people to offer higher prices, and still come out cheaper at the end.
The mortgage companies are only going to give a loan for what the house appraises for though, people are willing to pay hella cash outside of the loan right now to go over their asking price.