GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
"YOUR morals (Not theirs.... YOURS)" how many people have you encountered that are ok with ending their life?
You keep falsely applying human consciousness onto a fresh mass of cells. That's why you can't see out of your own ass.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
You keep falsely applying human consciousness onto a fresh mass of cells. That's why you can't see out of your own ass.
Human life is human life. It's really that simple. You've disappeared up your own ass by trying to justify ending an innocent human life

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
A human life is a human life. It's really that simple
You never answered whether or not you'd take care of an unwanted child. Deftly dodged, there. Guess the answer is no, huh? Of course not, why would you? Not your problem, right?

This is not a Christian nation and the population has no responsibility to suffer laws made from Christian morals and beliefs. Stop making it their problem.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Human life is human life. It's really that simple. You've disappeared up your own ass by trying to justify ending an innocent human life

You're obviously not a person of science so arguing with you is pointless. Are you religious? Is that what you are told?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Why is it courts have ruled that a murderer of a pregnant woman can be charged with the death of the mother and the unborn child?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Why is it courts have ruled that a murderer of a pregnant woman can be charged with the death of the mother and the unborn child?
Because they love putting brown people in jail for as long as possible.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Is that not determined by how far along she is?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
You never answered whether or not you'd take care of an unwanted child. Deftly dodged, there. Guess the answer is no, huh? Of course not, why would you? Not your problem, right?

This is not a Christian nation and the population has no responsibility to suffer laws made from Christian morals and beliefs. Stop making it their problem.
First of all, I'm not a Christian so this isn't coming from a religious perspective.

Second, Just because an unwanted child is not my responsibility doesn't mean it's still not ending a human life. Don't have unprotected sex if you're not ready to handle the responsibility of your own actions. Futhermore, calling it a tumor is not a relief of responsibility, let alone guilt, it's a disgrace to nature and life itself.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
They'll have to raise prices. I would gladly pay a bit more for a burger or fries if it meant the people who cooked my food aren't struggling.

In order for a progressive tax system on the ultra wealthy (which I am 100% in support of) to solve income problems at the lower end of the ladder, that money would have to be funneled into something like universal basic income, which I am not opposed to at all. You're right, rich people spend money completely differently. A dollar given to Bezos goes into an offshore account. A dollar given to someone making minimum wage turns into 2 or 3 dollars of economic stimulus after its been turned around and immediately spent because that person used it to buy groceries.
Right, but about raising the prices... businesses that are in lower income communities won’t see high enough business levels to make a profit. Because now the people that were making semi-decent money before the minimum wage hike are suddenly effectively making much less. The buying power of the dollar will free fall.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Per capita, Jim. Per CAPITA. Not total murders. Search "murder rate" next time, not "total murders".
Total murders. I didn't say anything about per capita. Hell a town of 200 people could lead per capita in a given year.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
First of all, I'm not a Christian so this isn't coming from a religious perspective.

Second, Just because an unwanted child is not my responsibility doesn't mean it's still not ending a human life. Don't have unprotected sex if you're not ready to handle the responsibility of your own actions. Calling it a tumor is not a relief of responsibility, let alone guilt.
People have protected sex and still get pregnant quite frequently.

For not being a Christian, you sure like to use logic like one. Or rather, lack thereof.