GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I still don't see the connection between black lives matter. Were the attackers part of BLM? Does the "black and Asain thing" as you say, mean cops don't systematically target black people?

I'm missing the logic. Unless you and Ricky think all black people are the same or something?

Jesus H...I said nothing negative about Black people or BLM.

I'm bowing out.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So what's the call on Chicago tonight? You guys think people are going to hit the streets?

What happened in Chicago?

Not trying to victim blame here, but what in the fuck was a 13yo doing running around with a glock at 230am on a Monday?!?

There’s just so much fucking wrong with this without even delving into the particulars of the shooting itself.

JFC

Last edited:

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Screenshot_20210415-204637.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yep, on/in and is/of are almost impossible to make it past autocorrect.
Impossible only for you. Everyone else here can make a coherent post.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618538806682.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ban Chinese labs...
1618539247090.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
When I type you're on my phone, half of the time if switches it to your, unless I'm 100% paying attention, I don't catch it.

Using swipe on a phone to type isn't the easiest. It has a hard time with in and on, of and is, too.

I know yur new here, but the whole grammar Nazi thing has already been exhausted. K
So has your explanation for continuously making that mistake been exhausted. Leave the new guy alone and quit posting so the collective IQ in this thread doesn't keep dropping as the thread title so accurately states.