GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
it's a choice if you don't get vacd
People are literally losing their jobs and livelihoods if they 'choose' against it.

1625923839919.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I wonder if guns would have helped the Japanese Americans prevent the tyranny by the US Government putting them in concentration camps during WW2.

Or black people's enslavement, Jim Crow or beatings and hands off the police during the Civil Rights movement? Oh wait, they tried and the government bombed them and burned their home down.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
People are literally losing their jobs and livelihoods if they 'choose' against it.

View attachment 219142

That's still a choice. Get another job. It's that the conservative mantra? Starvation wages, get another job. Dangerous work conditions, get another job. Sexually harrrassed, get another job. Not paid for overtime, get another job.

Conservatives now. Get vaccinated? Nazis are coming for me.

The rest of us - uh, the nazis are at your rallies, so....

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If their population was higher, it would.

Do you really think the government could put tens of millions of armed citizens in internment camps?

The 2A isn't to protect minorities? Sounds like CRT. Hmmmmm

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
WTF is this supposed to mean? Maybe our local Gretafan can fill me in.

1625925198371.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here's the CDC doctor they found in the river after he talked about the flu shot killing people. 2018
https://rollingout.com/2018/02/26/whistleblower-prominent-atlanta-doctor-goes-missing-warning/
View attachment 219143

So the US flu shot caused covid 19 in China, which spread to the rest of world?

Whistle-blowers send evidence to sympathetic media or politicians, so where is this evidence? Funny the article didn't speak to anyone he allegedly said all this to. It's almost like it's made up nonsense.

You get dumber by the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1625926123036.png

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
it's a choice if you don't get vacd
I would argue that no matter how hard I cried my mother was NOT giving me a choice to get or not get the polio vaccine. 😢

My point was that you don't really have any protection from polio other than standard health and safety so it's great we have a vaccine. 💉

You do have protection from a pile of cheeseburgers sitting on a tower of pop tarts by way of not eating them. 🍔🍟🌭🍕🧀🥓🍰🍧

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Spam is just ground up ham in a can, don't you put my beloved scrapple in the same class as that nonsense.

Edit: it also doesn't stop autism.
Your beloved scrapple isn't fit to use a land fill while the delightful product that is Spam is great for breakfast, sandwiches and to make G.I.s (me) happy as an alternative to the same 12 MREs every day for a year.

Up with Spam! Down with Scrapple which was created by the radical left to kill your taste buds!