GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I can't help it, I'm of British ancestry, it's my heritage to love awful food.
The awful food thing I can handle but if you support Chelsea or Tottenham your going on my ignore list as well!

arsenal-kit-04.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Post time: 2:43 am.

Guessing that was a bathroom run. :poop:

Actually nah. Was having a thunderstorm thanks to Tropical Storm Elsa, and the puppy, nicknamed "Big Stupid" (to counter the senior 8lb Chihuahua "Little Stupid") wouldn't settle down. So I was up for a bit in the middle of the night.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They are building a database.
1625927602015.png

cb1111

So the US flu shot caused covid 19 in China, which spread to the rest of world?

Whistle-blowers send evidence to sympathetic media or politicians, so where is this evidence? Funny the article didn't speak to anyone he allegedly said all this to. It's almost like it's made up nonsense.

You get dumber by the day.
Yep. Like all of zricky's stuff CDC Suicide: Report reveals new details in researcher's death (ajc.com)

Nobody can be so stupid as zricky acts. He must be trolling....

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
i1.jpg

So the US flu shot caused covid 19 in China, which spread to the rest of world?

Whistle-blowers send evidence to sympathetic media or politicians, so where is this evidence? Funny the article didn't speak to anyone he allegedly said all this to. It's almost like it's made up nonsense.

You get dumber by the day.
It's funny watching you have these one sided conversations all day long. Maybe they should all used a shared account named "ignored content" just to make it easier. :sleep:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
View attachment 219149

It's funny watching you have these one sided conversations all day long. Maybe they should all used a shared account named "ignored content" just to make it easier. :sleep:
Are you talking to me or him? Because his reply to my comment makes no sense. I didn't even mention COVID.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*Comes to my thread*
*Ignores my content*

Who's trolling who here?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Like the suicide note they found in McAfee's pocket...a guy who was very outspoken he wouldn't kill himself and even had a tattoo for it.
'He wrote a note, case closed.'
SMH you guys aren't brain damaged, you are willfully ignorant.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I like how you ignored the vaccine/autism video.

That's the problem, you intentionally confuse opinions and unsupported claims as evidence.

You're an enemy of the state.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Like the suicide note they found in McAfee's pocket...a guy who was very outspoken he wouldn't kill himself and even had a tattoo for it.
'He wrote a note, case closed.'
SMH you guys aren't brain damaged, you are willfully ignorant.

That's a great theory. Let's see evidence he was killed.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI