GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
1629126349267.png

most of us know there is 20 years of blame to go around I'm not just picking on one president or party.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If that's the case then 20 years and over a trillion dollars and worst of all the lost lives and maimed were all in vain from the beginning. We should have let the Afghan government that we were supporting choose their own form of government instead of forcing democracy on them.
The intervention had nothing to do with creating a different government for the Afghanis. One of the main mistakes people make us to think that it was the US as a country involved in Afghan. It wasn't. It was a collcmection of different groups/factions within the g't (and outside of it) from the DoD to private military companies (similar to Blackwater) to infrastructure contractors to arms manufacturers to CIA, etc. The capitol hill and their buddies couldn't care less about democracy, etc. It was all about money. Someone made lots of it.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
This Afghanistan travesty demonstrates to me what is a clear pattern. If you're on the right and a leader on "your side" lies, fucks up or whatever you have to pretend it never happened, blame it on someone else or claim it's really a win. If you don't you are censured for "not lying" and out you go.

If you're on the left you can safely criticize your "leaders" without fear of being ostracized. That can be both a strength and a weakness but it sure affects who's information I'm going to consider... in all things. I often imagine how each group feels when they read a negative fact check of a their leader..

Left - That's embarrassing. Why did she/she have to say that?
Right - Bias! Fake news!

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This Afghanistan travesty demonstrates to me what is a clear pattern. If you're on the right and a leader on "your side" lies, fucks up or whatever you have to pretend it never happened, blame it on someone else or claim it's really a win. If you don't you are censured for "not lying" and out you go.

If you're on the left you can safely criticize your "leaders" without fear of being ostracized. That can be both a strength and a weakness but it sure affects who's information I'm going to consider... in all things. I often imagine how each group feels when they read a negative fact check of a their leader..

Left - That's embarrassing. Why did she/she have to say that?
Right - Bias! Fake news!

Yep. Fox News, Newsmax and OAN will just ignore anything that makes conservatives look bad.

CNN is bashing Biden right now over how poorly the pull out was planned. "Biden's botched pull out", "It didn't have to happen", etc... The MSM is roasting him.

While I agree with pulling out, troops should have remained until we had everything out we wanted out, and there should have been an evacuation plan in place for the embassy.

Last edited:

cb1111

Yep. Fox News and OAN will just ignore anything that makes conservatives look bad.

CNN is bashing Biden right now over how poorly the pull out was planned. While I agree with pulling out, troops should have remained until we had everything out we wanted out, and their should have been an evacuation plan in place for the embassy.
There was an evacuation plan in place - the current administration just blew it up though.

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
Sometimes I might give you a like if I knew what you are talking about. 😂

That guys whole schtick is "owning the libs". If you understood you'd be liking his posts more than anyone else's here by a mile.

Somewhat encouraging you don't understand them though as he's also a total jerk.

The fact that you realize the Arizona recount is such a joke makes me think there's actually some hope for you. Lol

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So now 'experts' are saying we will never reach herd immunity for COVID.
Uh, we have a study of 133,000 people that shows 0.2% chance of reinfection with NATURAL immunity.
They are dragging this shit out on purpose. And the kids' mental health is paying the price.
The UN has the audacity to condemn Afghanistan for human rights restrictions, while they openly support restrictions everywhere else.
CLOWN WORLD.