GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
@MagicMK check this video out. This is what we've been trying to tell you. And its from the liberal NYT, of all places. But keep voting Democrat!

Didn't surprise me one bit. Actions speak louder than words but what's funny is they vote themselves into poverty. Morons.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
@MagicMK check this video out. This is what we've been trying to tell you. And its from the liberal NYT, of all places. But keep voting Democrat!

funny, i found that vid the other day and see the hipocrisy as well

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
257640671_4583753931693319_2291954691933333427_n.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Doesn't matter what we think about Kyle. It's looking like he's going to walk because the prosecution bungled the case.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Did you even watch the trial or unedited videos of the prosecutions case?
Just what I've read in the newspaper or seen news clips of. Haven't seen anything today has something changed? Last I saw was the judge chewing out the prosecutor.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Just what I've read in the newspaper or seen news clips of. Haven't seen anything today has something changed? Last I saw was the judge chewing out the prosecutor.
Do you know WHY the Judge yelled at the Prosecutor? He was trying to use Kyle's RIGHT TO SILENCE to insinuate his guilt.

Even the Prosecutions star witness admitted that Kyle shot him in self defense

You can watch the video of Kyle not shooting anyone until he's attacked, and he ONLY shoots the people attacking him
edit: link to video since youtube is blocking the embed

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Do you know WHY the Judge yelled at the Prosecutor? He was trying to use Kyle's RIGHT TO SILENCE to insinuate his guilt.

Even the Prosecutions star witness admitted that Kyle shot him in self defense

You can watch the video of Kyle not shooting anyone until he's attacked, and he ONLY shoots the people attacking him
Knowing that why did the prosecution even bring the case to trial?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Knowing that why did the prosecution even bring the case to trial?
You think this is the first time an attorney has ignored the truth? His job is to get a conviction

btw i fixed the 3rd video in the other post, since youtube won't allow it to play on here

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You think this is the first time an attorney has ignored the truth? His job is to get a conviction

btw i fixed the 3rd video in the other post, since youtube won't allow it to play on here
I understand that but you would think he would know what his start witness would testify to.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I think the entire situation is a complex thing, and isn't just black and white.

Do I think Rittenhouse is a racist piece of shit who had no business being there that night, expect for the sole purpose of wanting to cosplay military guy and instigate a mob?

Yes.

Do I think Rittenhouse fired out of self defense?

Also yes.

All times he fired, he was retreating from the mob. Probably because despite his "tough military guy" facade, he's a pussy underneath.

Rosenbaum was chasing him as he was moving away, throwing stuff at him, and in the end grabbed or lunged at him, which triggered the shots. Was deadly force necessary? I don't know. But I know it wasn't used until Rosenbaum moved on him.

From there, the same thing. He's running away from a scene where he just shot a guy, getting chased by a mob. He doesn't fire on them while he was retreating. It wasn't until he falls and gets attacked that he shoots again. Another guy pulls a gun and comes at him, and he shoots again.

All shots from Rittenhouse were provoked. However, I don't think he's innocent and should just be let off with "Whelp, it was self defense, enjoy your life!" and move on. I think if you purposely put yourself in that situation, you share some of the blame.

Like I said, it's not just a black and white thing.