GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am thankful for my indifferent wife
My wife wanted to retire at 50, I agreed, but told her that her Mercedes had to go away and be replaced with something less expensive. She chose a fully optioned Outback. It's got leather, sunroof, the KH sound system with sub, etc...I'll never hear the end of it how she had to get rid of her Mercedes, then I'm the asshole when I point out she made the choice and it means she got to retire. Women.

Reactions: WAP

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
My wife told me to pick her next car because I'll have to maintain it and she doesn't care. She just wanted something small since we already have a large suv. Trying to see if she'll be okay with a gr corolla but thats probably too expensive.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
OKAY! Think i may have found the replacements

sell R for 28k cash

buy this for 12k, 100k miles, dsg, stage 1, recent cerbon/dsg/etc services for wife. premium options. cool part is this one is local so wife has a car immediately
View attachment 264656

and for me, 14k 2001 S4, stage 3, 90k miles, super duper clean setup car
View attachment 264657
6zio68.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
no right but not wrong either 🤷‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No, you're wrong. I love the B4 S4, but it isn't anything close to being reliable. Hell, not even even new. In fact, our new 1.8t B4 Avant spent so much time at the dealer the first year, I gave up and sold it. And it was a lowly manual 1.8t Quattro. There are several guys locally that own B4 S4's. They're all for sale, want me to hook you up?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
My wife wanted to retire at 50, I agreed, but told her that her Mercedes had to go away and be replaced with something less expensive. She chose a fully optioned Outback. It's got leather, sunroof, the KH sound system with sub, etc...I'll never hear the end of it how she had to get rid of her Mercedes, then I'm the asshole when I point out she made the choice and it means she got to retire. Women.
so I assume she did retire @ 50? Sweet (for her).

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
No, you're wrong. I love the B4 S4, but it isn't anything close to being reliable. Hell, not even even new. In fact, our new 1.8t B4 Avant spent so much time at the dealer the first year, I gave up and sold it. And it was a lowly manual 1.8t Quattro. There are several guys locally that own B4 S4's. They're all for sale, want me to hook you up?
B5
1667579782457.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.