GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?

Fucking internet manchild and nothing more

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Fucking internet manchild and nothing more
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
20221122_113356.jpg

'Bout to run....

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Pulled over for no rear wiper.

Pulled over for tint and "going a little fast". Let go with a warning for no rear wiper.

"I was going to give you a ticket, but when I pulled up behind you and saw the smiley face where your rear wiper should be, all the care in the world just faded away. In that moment, I knew everything would be alright ".

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Pulled over for tint and "going a little fast". Let go with a warning for no rear wiper.

"I was going to give you a ticket, but when I pulled up behind you and saw the smiley face where your rear wiper should be, all the care in the world just faded away. In that moment, I knew everything would be alright ".
You let him have a Turn with vaporeon didnt you

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
In actuality, just had a conversation with the guy and got let off with a warning. Said I worked in risk management at a bank, turns out he's finishing up his degree to get into cybersecurity. Doesn't want to be a cop anymore.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.