GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 06gtimkv

1. 06gtimkv

:feeler: fast figure

i have a fast figure that i got with the car in 07 i have no use for it its in the box with all the tails and manual im just looking to see what people would pay
  2. 06gtimkv

spec v

the spec was pretty much stock besides exhaust and maybe headers but i pulled him i took a few car lengths on him every time. I do have a question my buddy told me that these have something similiar to vtech but i only know of honda/acura and toyota doing the vtech/lift with there engines and i...
  3. 06gtimkv

fs: Tippmann A-5 +

Im selling my gun and all my parts.(price below) list of what your getting -tippmann A-5 -lapco stock -J&J performance 14inch barrel for summer play -smart part 14 inch barrel for winter play(barreal has a larger diameter to prevent balls from breaking in the barrel) -stock 8 inch barrel...
  4. 06gtimkv

Feeler but soon to be for sale AWE Catback and More

Going to be parting out my car within the next 2 days and am going be selling the parts I installed. I bought the car which was an 06 GTI 6spd in early May and within a month installed the AWE vent boost gauge and Forge Spacer. Around July of this year i installed the AWE Catback exhaust. The...
  5. 06gtimkv

Boost Leak...please help

I have currently around 8000miles on my 06 GTI. at around 1500 or so i installed the forge spacer and AWE boost gauge. at around 3000 miles i had my car revo'd. just this weekend i noticed my boost gauge not reading 18psi like it has been since i got chipped. in 2nd and 3rd gear its just over...
  6. 06gtimkv

AWE Downpipe

i recently installed the AWE catback, now im thinking of putting their downpipe on as well. however, i dont know which one to go with, metal or ceramic?...is there a huge difference in performance, sound, and overall quality?
  7. 06gtimkv

Milltek downpipe

will the milltek downpipe work with the stock exhaust for the GTI or will i have to do major cutting to make it fit. I got a killer deal ona used one, and i wanna open the car up alittle and give it alittle more sound.
  8. 06gtimkv

Me Vs. 2.0L Sentra

I was driving around and a kid pulled up toi me who i know driving a like 99 sentra 2.0L, not the SPEC-V. He said he had the sr20 engine w/ cams, pullies, header, intake, and full 2.25inch exhaust, flywheel, and clutch and said he would pull on me cause ill i have is REVO. So we did 3 runs. The...
  9. 06gtimkv

JL Audio Cleansweep!

I'm looking to out the audio equipment from my previous can into the GTI but i wanted to retain the stock headunit. I have a JL 10w7, 1 pair of JL XR650csi and 1 pair of JL xr650cxi, and for amps i have 1 polk 500/1 and a polk 400/4. I have a good friend that works at tweeter, and he suggested...
  10. 06gtimkv

Euro spec springs?

parts4vw.com has the euro spec spring set for under $300 and states i can use my OEM struts. Can I, and if so will it wear my struts like normal lowering springs would?
  11. 06gtimkv

spacer or diverter valve

i cant decide b/w the forge spacer or the forge diverter valve that would be able to switch from blow off to half blow off / half recirculation or full recirculation. I have see a few videos of the spacer. does anyone have any experience with the switchable valve or videos of it in action. any...
  12. 06gtimkv

New GTI owner!!!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Picked up my GTI monday night and have had a smile on my face ever since. Candy White 6spd with package 2 and 18" rims. Im loving the power b/c i came from a 97 jetta 2.0l which isnt quick by any standards. but looking foward to modding alittle, and anyone...