GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 09GTIJOE

1. 0

fs: golf r oem hpfp

pulled off at 20k. traded in the car, no longer needed. perfect for spare of hpfp upgrade. you will need to move over your oem pressure switch and relief asking $120 shipped
  2. 0

.:R32 for sale 3408 UG 13k

hello all, I am trying to sell my R32. I bought it back in June 2016. looking to get into something else. I moved to Texas but the car is in Bakersfield, CA. the car has been garaged since I moved out here in July. if I cant sell it ill trade it for something else in November. but hoping someone...
  3. 0

looking at a R32....what to look out for

hey all, I am looking to buy a r32 with 60k, the carfax shows the car has been serviced at 3-4k intervals. no accidents, nothing bad stuck out to me. it did have a fuel pump replaced at 4k but that really no biggie. what do I need to look out for? thanks all
  4. 0

CTS k04 kit (socal)

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104485
  5. 0

GFB DV+

sold
  6. 0

The Next Car Swap

definitely a big improvement, any plans for a bigger turbo to make some more high end power? maybe an E85 tune?
  7. 0

The Next Car Swap

what were your mods at the time when the flashes were done? of course the stock map is just as it sounds, stock. at the current map you are running how would you compare it to your gti, not in stock stage?
  8. 0

The Next Car Swap

I know Cobb is big in the WRX/EVO world, why not just use their stuff (intake,exhaust,etc...)and use the maps on the AP? just to keep things simple when switching tunes for the mods you have. I don't know what your plans are for the wrx but from reading around sounds like you've been to a few...
  9. 0

Trading the GTI for an RS5

its a sign, part out and have more monies for a down payment :)
  10. 0

FS/FT BBS CH REPS 18X8 35+ SOCAL

selling this set, recently installed a k04 and do not want to eat these tires up. wheels were purchased for $700 and tires ran me $400 bucks tires are 215/40/18 looking for $660 picked up or met half way (2 hours away max) wheels are not bent or cracked, tires have about 5k miles on them, no...
  11. 0

brand new vwr intake

Brand new vwr intake for fsi motor. Asking 435. Ecs sales it for 559 on there site.
  12. 0

fsi apr intake

Selling a fsi Apr intake. Brand new. $240
  13. 0

socal: solo werk coilovers

Selling a set of solo week coilovers minus the end links. I have the wrenches. Located in Bakersfield. Looking to get $240 picked up or plus shipping. PayPal accepted. These do have the 034 mounts
  14. 0

osir vent pod/glowshift boost gauge/boost tap

I have these items for sale. Looking for $110 shipped. Located in Bakersfield California. Txt me for pics. 6614440572
  15. 0

fathers needed

sleep when they sleep, I don't care if you think you can stay up and pull an all nighter, best time to sleep is when baby is sleeping, or in my case babies...