GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by abacabby

1. A

Spring is here

Cherry Blossoms and my new Hella projector look halogen lights. I could not be happier with this purchase. The quality is OEM for sure. big ups to ECS on this one for offering these things for such a good deal. Came with bulbs and everything (although i put a drop in HID kit in them, which...
  2. A

15 minutes in a parking lot

I'm no expert with my camera but i'm trying... These pictures were taken with a Canon 30D and kit lens at a pretty neat building just down the street from me. It was unfortunate that the sun was so bright, and that this huge tree was casting shadows right where I wanted to shoot, but whatever. I...
  3. A

Sweet stickers for the interior of your ride

You may have seen the other thread on vortex (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4528055)... but I wanted everyone to know, so check it out. I've been talking with Mike from aestheticreations.net. He produces the stickers you see in the second image for mini cooper owners. He is willing to...
  4. A

Laser guns pew pew

Hey everyone. this is my first post here. I have had this laser blue Jetta for a little over a month now. Slowly making progress as my paychecks allow it. Just painted and put on my colormatched sidemarkers so decided to go take some pictures to document. Here's the night i bought her...