GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AlowisiousGTI

1. A

Eurojet FMIC & Forge DV, and Spacer

**SOLD** As title says, I have a Eurojet FMIC & a Forge Diverter Valve & spacer for sale. Asking $500 + shipping for all! Pics attached, sorry for size, they are kind of big. I have had the intercooler on my car for about 8-10k miles. Roads were i am Suck, lots of rocks and pebbles. There are a...
  2. A

Ditched the Magnaflow for a Borla

Have 3" TBE no cat, had a Magnaflow muffler on it.. took it off, and put a Borla 5" round muffler, 3" inlet/outlet. Heres a vid of it. Feed back welcome, critisize if you must. http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b252/Slvr30V_Passat/?action=view&current=newexhaust.flv
  3. A

WTB One or Two Stock 16" Steelies..... Hubcaps are optional.

Hey, just like the Description says.. Im in Need of One 16" Steelie.. I will buy 2 if i have to.. but really only need one. If anyone has one for sale, and can ship.. let me know. K thx.
  4. A

EVO MS intake getting Heat Soaked?

Im sure anyone who has the Evo MS intake has noticed that after you drive your car for oh..... 10 minutes? That the Intake piping is pretty hot, and if you drive for any good amount of time, its really hot, hot enough that some people have even had problems with it warping! If you have this...
  5. A

Anyone running Rieger sideskirts with stock rear valance?

Hey guys, Is anyone running Rieger sideskirts with stock rear valance? Does it look funny? Im trying to find out if the stock rear valance is gonna look retarded with the lower sideskirts. I just cant find a rear valance that i like, other than the R32 rear, but im trying to go a diff...
  6. A

FS/Feller 06 GTI 6 speed Manual Pkg 1

Hey guys, selling the car, Here is the link to my thread on VWvortex. All the details are listed inside this thread. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3236381
  7. A

Check engine light came on, now i have a weird intake noise

Hey guys. My check engine light came on about half way through a long road trip, and now it makes this weird intake noise. I took a video of it so some of you mechanically minded people could hear it. My mods are EvoMS intake, 3" tbe, FMIC, and APR 91 chip. Have you guys ever heard this...
  8. A

New Engin cover.

Finally got my engine cover painted.. :thumbsup:
  9. A

2.0T FSI Question

Ok. I was at a Euro GTG this week end, and this random dude in a Jetta 2.0T was talking about using the Electric DV from a Saturn Redline, He was saying that it was a direct bolt on to our engines, and that it was built to hold more pressure.. Sounded kind of strange to me, any of you guys ever...
  10. A

Problem with 1st to 2nd gear shifts. Info plz

Hey guys.. im having a problem with high rpm shifts from 1st to 2nd gear.. it seems that if my rpms are above 5500 the gear grinds a little between these two gears. If i make it a 4 sec shift its fine, but if i shift it like any normal person, then it grinds there.. Only gear that does it. 3rd...
  11. A

Vid of how a Big Turbo upgrade makes you feel

I wonder if this is how you would feel after getting a Big Turbo upgrade. Most guys feel similar to this anyways..:drinking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCt0-iO2p_o :headbang:
  12. A

Just lowered my car.. my headlights are all F'kd up now

Ok.. i just put my lowering springs on.. and that little Dilly-ma-bopper on the driver side, its like a little lever with an arm that attaches to the control arm.. im assuming this is what controls the self lvling headlights.. Well, somehow, that got pulled apart. Does anyone know how to get...
  13. A

FS: JBL Powerseries 1100.1 amplifier, CROWN series

Hey guys.. I have a JBL Powerseries 1100.1 Crown amp for sale.. I bought two of them and then decided to only use one. So, its new in box, they retail for $1000.. I just need to move it to pay for mods to the car.. lol.. need more speed! Anyways, I would like to get $600 for it. And i'll try...