GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AutoXinMK5

1. A

Import vs. Domestic at MIR Nov. 5th

Alot of us HRDubs guys (www.hrdubs.com) are going to be up at MIR November 5th for the Import vs Domestic if some of you guys wanna chill there. We've got an assortment of Mk2-Mk5 cars comming. lemme know...
  2. A

Check out the new Neuspeed parts...

http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=95|GV&type=11&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=1980 I know ABD is working on something like this too...
  3. A

Car not holding boost!!

Ok. Mods -Neuspeed intake -Revo stg. 1 tuned to B.6/T.6/F.9 On 93 octane gas Milage 10700 approx. So it's getting cooler here. Night time temps are like 60-65 degree's and I've been enjoying it more and more. Boost is running like normal, spiking 21, holding 18 for a bit then slowly...
  4. A

GTI running funny around 1/4 tank?

I don't usually let it get down that far. I'm usually filling up on or before the 1/2 tank mark BUT, on occasion I have had to let it run down for one reason or another And thats when it runs funny. First instance was on the trip home from waterfest wih about 4k on the clock. I was down to...
  5. A

Theoretical top speed...?

I was curious if anyone knew the gearing of our transmissions, what the theoretical top speed of each gear was (6th obviously being the theoretical top speed) I'm specifically interested in the M/T but I wouldn't mind seeing the DSG numbers either.
  6. A

Pictures of the factory 17in Ronals coated Gun Metal.

I've gotten a few PM's about this and I've finally gotten the pictures off of my friends camera and I'll post a few. This is all I have till I go get the CD with the other pictures on it. It shows the color well enough. Enjoy. Thanks. :middlefinger: for all the haters :thanks: for all the...
  7. A

EIP short shifter install

Got my EIP competition front to back shift reduction short shifter today. EIP claims a 50% reduction in front to back throw and I believe it. Install was easy as shit, it took me all of 10 minutes to get the old one off and the new one on. Feels good, it takes alot more effort to shift...
  8. A

Trying to fit a rim, not so sure it quite works, help....

I don't wanna say what rim it is specifically, except that I like 'em, and they're free... haha I don't want any smart remarks either... Just info please!? First off, RWD and FWD offset numbers are the same right? a +35mm offset is the same for either rim. This is what I know about the rim...
  9. A

Downpipe List

Miltek - (2.75in, 200 cell metal cat) - 799.99 GHL - (3in) couldn't find any specific info on just the DP, if it's even sold alone. Techtonics (2.5in, 400 cell ceramic cat)- $449.99 EIP - (2.5in, ???* cell ceramic cat ) - 499.90 EIP - (2.5in, catless) - $429.90 EIP - (3in, ???* ceramic cat ) -...
  10. A

Any Revo stg2 dyno's yet?

I know Stg. 2 has only been out for a few weeks (atleast to my knowledge) but has anyone dyno'd a Stg2 car yet? What do you guys thing it might put down? I've seen 210whp as the average on a stock motor (195-220 range) but stg2 requires a TB exhaust. I'd guess that stg2 would probably sit...
  11. A

Do in-car computer systems exist? (like a laptop)

Does anyone make small computer systems that can be retro-fitted into a car and then run from a small moniter?? And be able to hook up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse? Basically I wanna run a VAG from inside the car. No dealing with laptops flopping all over the place just pull...
  12. A

Buyer/Seller feedback?

I figure we should have some sort of buyer/seller feed back. Maybe have a specific format. Seller: Item bought: Paid for date: Recieved date: Recieved condition: Do business again? (Y/N) Coments: Not that I've had any bad transactions before, but I wouldn't mind leaving something nice to...
  13. A

About the different Rear Sway Bars...

Having no experience with any rear sway bar on the MK5 chassis I'm not exactly sure what to go with here. Having raced my old MK3 in autocross for over a year I've realized that I enjoy a car that is more prone to oversteer then understeer. I remember with the MK3 they had RSB's as big as...
  14. A

A few rolling shots through the tunnel...

Taken by my friend with a beastly Digital SLR. These are pics of me and my car through a local tunnel one evening. He did an awsome job. (there's a lil bit of blurryness but that can be photoshopped clean...)