GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BlueMagicMk7GolfR

1. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

ok I have to ask...???

OK I have and 08' MKV an just out of curiosity if I change the waste gate and add a blow off valve to the stock turbo I will not get the turbo boost noise when I take off or gas it on a factory turbo FSI DSG motor correct? I know this is a dumb question....I'm feeling it's a no...but had to ask...
  2. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

FS: VW TDI BOOST GAUGE from NEW SOUTH PERFORMANCE

Hey guys I bought this gauge for my MKV thinking it was the right one but I was incorrect. looking to do this locally if possible, asking $65 but paid $75 only have had it a week. ordered new gauge and don't need this one because it doesn't work on my car.:thumbsup:
  3. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Summer Meet?

Hey guys hmmm not alot of action going on this summer up here in NE Section....what gives? I just picked up my 09 MKV like a month or so ago and I don't really see alot of enthusiastic meets like I was hoping too? I used to be on 8thcivic.com when I had my SI and jesus there were so many meets I...
  4. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Driverside Lower Lumber Controls

Hey guys I was using my lumbar system the other day and was moving it up into postion and heard a knock sound and now it doesn't work at all, It's still under factory warranty but have any of you had any problems with this system at all on your MKV? I have an 08 with about 40K on it....any thoughts?
  5. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Rear Wiper Issue

Hey guys I have noticed since I bought my 08 MKV I've washed it a few times and there seems to be some sort of residue coming from the rear wiper where it meets the hatch it almost looks like an oily residue to be honest. So then today it started raining and now the rear wiper didn't turn on...
  6. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Wheel Spacers and how reliable are they?

Hey guys I'm looking to grab some 18's off one of my friends that are 5x114.3 that were on an Civic SI 08 what company should I go with and if you have spacers do they fuckup the ride and alingment? Thanks
  7. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

WTB Rain Guards...

Hey guys I've been looking for a certain type of RG's or my 08' Gti 2 DR and it's really becoming a pain in the ass....does anyone have any recommendations please to find them for my car? :iono:
  8. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Reebok 11K Senior Hockey Skates 8.5 EE

Hey guys I've decided to walk away from hockey after 25 years and only had these skates for about 2 months and only played twice a week. They retail for $450 brand new but I'm letting them go for $300. Will ship but buyer is responsible for shipping also available for local pick up. PM me if...
  9. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Q & A on aftermarket Display Stereo Units for GTI's

Hey guys I just recently bought an 08' MKV, and my question is the stereo unit I have is stock but it obviously has the SIRIUS SAT hookup and I have that in use, but I have read that the phone option for BlueTooth a seperate aftermarket unit from Parrot must be purchased for this option to...
  10. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

Q & A on aftermarket Display Stereo Units for GTI's

Hey guys I just recently bought an 08' MKV, and my question is the stereo unit I have is stock but it obviously has the SIRIUS SAT hookup and I have that in use, but I have read that the phone option for BlueTooth a seperate aftermarket unit from Parrot must be purchased for this option to...
  11. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

G-Force Chip Myth or does this thing actually work on the GTI's?

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone has gotten or used the G-Forcce performace chip or is this thing a Bogus POS? Feedback would be greatly appreciated. http://www.gfchips.com/volkswagengti.aspx
  12. BlueMagicMk7GolfR

South Shore Mass Meet & Greet

Hey guys, Just jumped on this forum after picking up my 09' GTI and just wanted to see if there are others in my area for possibly hanging out for cruises and meets in Southern Mass. I'm 35 yrs old and like to cruise and be a group and not race like a jackass and cause...