GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by boostedmk6

1. boostedmk6

Lube shop fail

Not sure if this has been posted yet: http://jalopnik.com/lazy-idiots-at-lube-shop-cut-hole-in-audi-s4s-aero-pan-1748394648?trending_test_five_a&utm_expid=66866090-76.Xf7HV5ZSS3i8CtAkjmzQiA.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fjalopnik.com%2F%3Ftrending_test_five_a%26startTime%3D1450407600657 And if...
  2. boostedmk6

Couple buys stolen car on Craigslist

You'd think most people would be smart enough to transfer the title in person at a DMV office and then pay the seller.
  3. boostedmk6

The seller gave the buyer a duplicate title. It's probably a scam that involves the registered owner of the minivan (they get the van back AND $2500)
  4. boostedmk6

LINK What kind of precautions do you guys take when purchasing vehicles from private sellers?
  5. boostedmk6

Should you enroll in pay-as-you-drive car insurance?

LINK What do you guys think? Does anyone here participate in these programs? Did your insurance rates increase/decrease?
  6. boostedmk6

Isla Vista shootings

This type of attitude is the reason why your country has one of the highest murder rates caused by firearms in the developed world. Not something to be jealous of.
  7. boostedmk6

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

I can't even describe the way I feel after sending that pathetic group of losers home... Can't wait for round 3!
  8. boostedmk6

Man who plowed into crowd at SXSW could face death penalty

What do you guys think? Link
  9. boostedmk6

Credit Card Skimmers Found at Gas Stations.

Pay cash for gas?
  10. boostedmk6

Enterprise customer receives bill for $47K

Anyone hear about this lady getting a bill for 47K? The Mustang she rented was stolen after she returned it to the lot and Enterprise sent her a bill for full replacement. LINK
  11. boostedmk6

Post Pictures of you car accidents!

Unreal. That's what it costs to fill up a GTI around here.
  12. boostedmk6

Tesla takes a hit after Model S catches fire

I agree. Kind of like the whole Toyota thing.
  13. boostedmk6

Tesla takes a hit after Model S catches fire

Yup, water just makes things worse.