GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BurninRubber

1. BurninRubber

Raceland dp and 42dd o2 spacer

Anybody want a raceland 3" catless dp? I have a 42dd o2 spacer too. Looking for trades. I never installed it but the previous owner did for a few months. I'm looking for a catted dp but I'm open to offers on any FSI parts (cosmetic,performance, you name it). Don't really want to sell outright...
  2. BurninRubber

Strictly Cell Phone Pictures

iPhone 4 with some instagram magic
  3. BurninRubber

question for you exhaust gurus

i currently have an 07 FSI with just a resonator delete done. i like the volume that i have from that but i have the craving for moar power!!! i have a raceland dp sitting in my closet waiting to be installed, i obviously know that a catless dp and res delete will be decently loud :) buttttt i...
  4. BurninRubber

Warranty question

alright so let me explain my current situation with my GTI. Its 07 FSI DSG so that you know and my warranty ran out about this time last year. last week my dad took the car to best buy, parked it, came out and could not get the key into the ignition. low and behold the ignition lock needs...
  5. BurninRubber

CEL for gas cap

i have had a permanent CEL for the past month or so. the code is the faulty gas cap code, the cap looks pretty good condition but i was wondering what other things i could check over myself before taking it somewhere to get it repaired. i believe the code was a small leak in the fuel system...
  6. BurninRubber

Pic request

YES! I searched... thats how i came across these pics. but what i'm looking for is pretty much the exact same car BUT with gun metal wheels and black wheels. i would just like to see how each color looks before i commit to a certain color. i love the look of these wheels and i do have a RS gti...
  7. BurninRubber

Funny Video

Hey guys, found this on facebook. did a quick search and didn't see anything so decided to post on it... "lower it" Can't figure out how to embed. sorry guys!! CLICKITY
  8. BurninRubber

FS: Raceland DP

Hey guys. Just decided not to put this on the car. It was used by previous owner for 2 months. Looks brand new and I also have a brand new 42DD o2 spacer. It is a 3" catless raceland pipe. I am asking $150 + shipping.
  9. BurninRubber

Another eBay thread...

Hey guys, was cruising the forums/ebay and found a 02 spacer and was wondering if anybody has used it?! its $25 shipped so its significantly cheaper than 42DD but was wondering if it would do the same job. does look pretty similar to the Black Forest one... check it out... CLICK HERE
  10. BurninRubber

WTT: FK Jetta Badgeless Grille

for pretty much anything! haha. i have a FSI 07. let me know what you have!!
  11. BurninRubber

WTB: O2 Spacer

Was wondering if anybody had one laying around or for sale before i purchase one from one of the vendors... thanks.
  12. BurninRubber

Exhaust comparison

Hey guys got a few options I would like a couple of opinions on. Right now I am Giac stage 1 with res delete. I am looking to change up my exhaust. My options are as follows: 1) keep non-resonated stock catback and purchase APR downpipe. 2) eBay downpipe (with o2 spacer to trick ecu) and...
  13. BurninRubber

GIAC PC Software

hey guys just got stage 1 GIAC software on my car. saw i can use the vag com cable and their pc software to tinker with the settings. was wondering how to work the 'boost controller' settings? i'm not sure how high i can go and how 'safe' it would be on my car? any help from fellow GIAC guys...