GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by candymkv

1. C

CALLING OUT TURBOSTREAM

just because im a ricer with a brand new GTI that will only ever be a GTI and i get butt hurt when G35's beat me.. wait last i checked i've had the car almost four years:iono: last i checked my brothers car was a built TT g35.. hmmmmm but it still butt hurts me :iono: dont talk about my sack...
  2. C

CALLING OUT JJ_R32

just for my infraction :thumbsup:
  3. C

calling out rev2tenk

Are you honestly still on this forum bashing everyone and hyping up your invisible s2k after two years?!?!. You werent fast then and you still arent.. i thought by now you would of maybe found a life or atleast acted like you did. do you even have a fast car yet? or are you still talking about...
  4. C

FS: NIB BSH methanol kit

BSH performance methanol kit for sale bought the kit with the throttle body adapter a few months back never used it still in the plastic just took it out for the photo asking $350 shipped OBO paid $400 brand new anyone interested i have some bottles of boost juice ill throw in as well....make an...
  5. C

07 cw gti 6mt

ok guys im selling the car, i have just started medical school so this is the only reason im selling the car its in amazing condition. but i just cant afford the car and school. im a vw enthusiast i have 2 beetles and a mk2 gti so this car is coming from a good home.The car was my daily driver...
  6. C

vs. R8

ooooooooooo yea i got a run in with an r8 tonight i pulled am tracks on that shit :thumbup:
  7. C

fs: atp fmic mint condition

all parts were a little dirty, those were pics taken right after i took it off the car, it was on for about 4 months, i cleaned everything and will take more detailed pics if anyone requests. the core has no bent fins what so ever, all clamps work perfect no stripping, the adpter for the...
  8. C

parting some out

all parts were used for a little while but cars been down and out for a month now so selling most of the parts so all parts are basically brand new and in perfect condition:thumbup: atp fmic-600.00 shipped atp catless 3" dp-300.00 shipped neuspeed hi-flow inlet pipe-150.00 shipped-sold pics...
  9. C

anyone with good knowledge please assist me

ok guys put on your thinking caps for this one:confused: my car has intake/tbexhaust/hi-flo intercooler pipe/fmic/and chip now recently i blew my maf sensor so i had it replaced and the second one felt as tho it was blown so its disconnected right now. now here we go as im driving the car will...
  10. C

feeler: ATP FMIC

its an atp fmic had on the car for alittle while but in brand new condition no bent fins nothing worng with it. just seeing if anyones interested:thumbup: looking to see what offer's i can get
  11. C

assistance por favor!!

do any of my giac amigos know if they are coming out with a test pipe program or anything to that nature so we can reset the 2nd o2 sensor..or if im acting like a noob right now and they already have one can someone let me know:biggrin:
  12. C

feeler oem foglight covers

both oem foglight covers any interested??
  13. C

vs. cayman s

on the way home from moroso got a run in with a silver cayman s might i add his girlfriend was uber hott.... im sitting in the right lane just hanging out and i see some lights weaving through traffic so i get excited and he gets next to me and gives me the typical porsche driver look then keeps...
  14. C

Candy White GTI pics new FMIC installed

dirty car FTW
  15. C

vids for your watchy(s2k and 350)

so according to rev2tenk a bolt on s2k will walk us correct? well with perfect timing candy is here.. last night on the way home form us27 i got a run with an s2k with exhaust and intake maybe more but i dunno i saw the exhaust and you can hear the intake soo.... oo and a video of a 350 with...