GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cevMkV

1. C

FS: 08 UG GTI - Clean....

SOLD!!!!!
  2. C

WTT: My professionally tinted tails for your stockies

Like the title says...well plus $50.00 too:thumbsup: Also, my tails were done by a professional body shop, they were sprayed with a mix of black and clear, wet sanded and then buffed. They look completely OEM, just darker. there are no runs, or fish-eye's in the paint, no scratches, no...
  3. C

WTB: Nikon 35mm AF-S DX NIKKOR f/1.8G Lens

lemme know if ur sellin!
  4. C

FEELER: WTT: my tinted tails for R32 tails or Similar

WTT: my tinted tails for R32 tails or stocks + cash UPDATED: i am willing to also trade for stocks plus $50.00 cash. you pay shipping if not local so guys i am looking to maybe swap out my taillights for something different. i was thinking that i want to get R32 tails or something similar...
  5. C

A few Sunday shots w/ my new painted lowers

here are a few quick shots i took after installing my new painted lowers that i got on a trade. opinions welcomed :thumbsup:
  6. C

New Stance - Vogtland Content!

So after owning the car for a year and a half I finally decided to lower it. :happyanim: I am on Vogtland 50mm's and Koni yellows. They have been on the car for about 2 days so I am not sure if they have fully settled or not. Sorry in advance for for the durty cell phone pic and the durty...
  7. C

FEELER: Iphone 3G Black 8g

SOLD
  8. C

FS: Two (2) Faulken FZ452 224/45 ZR17 94Y

As the title states i am selling 2 Faulken summer tires. the specs are in the title. these have about 75% of the tread left. No holes. No patches. I am asking for $125.00 local only pics...
  9. C

WTB: H&R SuperSports

as the title states...
  10. C

FS: Tag Heuer Aquaracer chronograph

I am sad to post this up but i would rather have suspension. so i am putting this watch up for sale. It is a 2007 Tag Heuer Aquaracer quartz cronograph. this watch retails for $1800.00, but lucky you i am only asking 500.00. this is s pic that i took when i first got the watch, but i will post...
  11. C

Wii + games + controllers for sale Used 2 times - $350.00

i am selling my almost brand new wii system and all the accessories. this system was bought about 2-3 weeks ago and has only been used about 4 times. everything is in new condition and some items are still in the original packaging. items for sale include... Wii game consol - retails for...
  12. C

FS: VF Engineering Short Shifter

i am selling my VF Engineering short shifter. this was used for a few months and no i am deciding to go with somethign different. I am asking 90.00 +shipping. i will post pics tomorrow.
  13. C

FS: NIB B7 RS4 Reps 18x8

I am selling my brand new in box b7 rs4 reps. i got these wheels but decided to go a different direction. these wheels hav never been mounted and the only reason they have been removed from the box was to take pictures and inspect after shipping. the specs... 18x8 rs4 reps et 35 5x112 i am...
  14. C

Baltimore Where You at?

I just wanted to start a thread for all the people that are in Baltimore. Hit up the thread if you are around!!