GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chapusin1

1. chapusin1

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

MASSIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  2. chapusin1

Suggest a smart buy for my gf

GMC Terrain with the 4 cyl gives 30+ mpg I think. Boxy design and good cargo space
  3. chapusin1

So I am thinking of doing this to my Mazda CX5

I've been thinking about getting this car for the wife. Our '10 tucson has been excellent and it hasn't had a single issue but like my gti, I need something new! The new 2.5 engine should perform ok though I would love the 2.2 Diesel on it. So would you recommend it? The grand cherokee is also...
  4. chapusin1

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

House is always first. GTI will keep depreciating and in a few years it will be worth a lot less. I am also trying to save money to pay off my credit card debt, so I'm kind of in the same boat. That's why I took all my mods out and only kept the stage 1 tune. Do I miss stage 2? Fuck yeah I do...
  5. chapusin1

New Subaru WRX concept

It looks mean and awesome! but sadly it will be butchered down for the production version, kinda reminds me of an IS-F
  6. chapusin1

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

That would be the least of my concerns, over there they require 25% down and finance rates start at around 12%! Ill keep my 1.9% in the US thanks!
  7. chapusin1

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

I would just get this one instead, after all I can drive a mexican car. I would just need to see what's up with the financing. Here's a list of prices, just divide by 12 to get it in dlls. http://www.audi.com.mx/etc/medialib/ngw/mx/Modelos/A3.Par.0066.File.pdf/precios_a3_dic12.pdf
  8. chapusin1

2013 CC R-Line

They gave me one as a loaner when they were getting my injectors replaced, it's all right but handling felt extremely artificial, for some reason though, it felt faster than my gti, maybe because it had a new engine and mine's a manual
  9. chapusin1

MotorTrend CLA First Drive: GTI owners will graduate into CLA

Deal breakers for me: tail lights, ac vents, floating nav
  10. chapusin1

Cop Killer in LA

That was Sgt. Shamar Thomas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEHcOc0Sys
  11. chapusin1

The Official Beer Thread

The one I make haha :p but if I have to name some: 1. Russian River's Pliny the younger 2. Stone's Lukcy Basartd 3. Lagunitas Lucky 13 4. Heretic's Shallow Grave 5. Duvel Moortgat's Duvel
  12. chapusin1

IPAD3

I bought an ipad 2 before i bought an iphone. I agree that since I bought my ipad I rarely use my computer (only use it for work@home projects and pc gaming) but since i got my iphone, i never use my ipad anymore.
  13. chapusin1

I haven't mixed in a while bro but that sounds interesting, I'll try to do something for you in January, I don't have too much free time right now.
  14. chapusin1

oh oh oh, dude that's awesome, you should keep doing this!
  15. chapusin1

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!