GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CottonTail

1. CottonTail

HELP - Washer Nozzle adjustment on '07 Rabbit

Does anyone know how to adjust the washer nozzles so they hit the windshield where you want? I noticed that there is a T-10 Torx screw right beside each nozzle. Is this for the adjustment? I was told in the MKV forum to use a pin or needle in the nozzle hole to make the adjustment - which I'm...
  2. CottonTail

HELP - windshield washer nozzle adjustment on '07 Rabbit

Does anyone know how to adjust the washer nozzles so they hit the windshield higher than just above the wipers? My drivers side is not too bad but the passenger side hits really low on the windshield. I noticed that there is a size 10 torx screw right beside each nozzle. Is this for the...
  3. CottonTail

FS:US spec GTI MKIV Tails - Like New

Like the topic says, these are essentially brand new. Still with original OEM shipping boxes with original bulbs. Price: $160 + shipping - USA Mainland Only.
  4. CottonTail

Silicone Spray

Has anyone here used Silicone Spray on their exterior rubber trim? How about the black painted sections between the front & rear side windows on a 4 door '07 Rabbit? I've used it on the rubber door gaskets ('98 Jetta) with good results but was wonderin' if the above would create problems.
  5. CottonTail

2007 Bunny Family

Got the grown-ups last year but waited 'till the little ones came along this spring before posting. Hope you like. :wub: