GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CrAsH721

1. CrAsH721

16in VW Rabbit wheels and tires NEED TO SELL!!

Ok so wheels and tires only have 6000 miles on them. There is some curbage on one of the wheels but other than that spotless. Just really dirty in the picture haha! stem caps do not come with the wheels i will put some black ones on not the rabbit ones. Asking 400 pick up only in the broward...
  2. CrAsH721

F/S 16 in vw alloy rims

only 6000 miles on them still in great condition, but there is some curbage on one of the wheels. Im selling them for 400 pick up only. Im in the miami broward area. thanks. let me know if you want some pics and if you are serious about buying. thanks again! :thumbup:
  3. CrAsH721

question about going from aftermarket back to stock

hi! i got a jensen tm9511 installed recently and i like it but the cd portion of it broke and now i want to go back to stock for a while but the guy who installed it kinda mentioned to me that he was doing sometihg that was going to void my warrenty it had something to do with the wiring harness...
  4. CrAsH721

Borla Muffler

So i wanted to get a borla muffler and some custom piping but what size do you all think will fit in my rabbit for a muffler? what kind would i need anyone have a part number? i just dont know what kind to use but not too loud just a nice deep sound.... thanks
  5. CrAsH721

Website for SHORTY ANTENNA

anyone know the website for a shorty antenna cant seem to find it... thanks!
  6. CrAsH721

I need to know what kind of exhaust...

Ok so im looking for a set up that is not loud but good in performance. I really want the increase in performance but not noise. What muffler would i need to have that? I had a set up with a dyna flow or dyna tech or something muffler but that was too loud for my dad... let me know what kind...
  7. CrAsH721

offset CONFUSION!

ok so im looking into some wheels and tires and i just dont know what offset i want to make it sit just right. I dont want it to look like a freaking 4X4 like some wheels do i want it to sit just inside the wheel well like the stock do. What offset do i need to make them sit like that. Im...
  8. CrAsH721

FINALLY got my new head unit installed..

So i finally got my headunit installed ill post pics tomorrow but since it was intalled the airbag malfunction light is on and wont go off its wierd what should i do and what could it be? should i take it to the dealer or something i just want to know how to make it go away or is there something...
  9. CrAsH721

Red Brakes?

where would i go and how much does it cost to have my brakes painted red? i like how it looks...thanks!
  10. CrAsH721

Jetta grill on a Rabbit?

I have an 07 rabbit and i wanted to get a mesh grill but then i wondered if i could get the chrome jetta grill on my car instead because it looks a lot better with what im doing to my car. Where can i get one? i looked in the forum but i didnt get a straight up answer on where exactly to get...
  11. CrAsH721

Need pics of rear 2 dr window tints!!! HELP!

ok so i got my windows tinted and i have a 2 dr rabbit but the 2 back windows have a lot of defects in them because of those little dots around them and i hate it so i took it back to the guy and he said well there is nothing i can do about that so i said well do it over again. He said that it...
  12. CrAsH721

I Have A Bad E Bay Problem!!!

so i ordered a 500 dollar head unit on e bay and i was pretty confident about it you know i never have any problems on e bay and the guy had good feedback so i was like great i got a good deal ok so i ordered it on the 11th and it still hastn gotten here so i contacted the guy and he said it...
  13. CrAsH721

My New Unit What Do You Think

Well i got this unit because it was cheap and frankly i dont have much money making like 90 bucks a week and putting 40 in my gas tank so tell me what you think and what should i do next to my vw rabbit. I have nothing really done just tints. Ill get some pics of it installed when i get it...
  14. CrAsH721

New Reciever but where can i find a dif adapter

Hi i think im going to buy a head unit from crutchfield or ebay but anyways the product has a screen that comes out and with the reciever adapter that they are going to give me the hole for the reciever is at the top. That means when the screen comes out it will be really high and cover the air...