GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CRAZE

1. CRAZE

window tint darkness

My tint is 30% not the greatest pictures either. best I have at hand
  2. CRAZE

Blew my front tyre in a pothole!

Tyres Sorry I didn't read your post earlier & could've suggested some tyres for you, but those Pirelli's sure do look trick. When I was looking for some street radials for my beast I came across a good alterative from Hankook. I would highly recommend these ones to anyone as a good comparison...
  3. CRAZE

Wheel Sizes ? (Help Needed)

Won't be needing wheels now I have gone with some street radials in the orignal size for more grip. Taking the beast out to WSID next Wed. To see how they perform. DUNLOP DZ03G Craze
  4. CRAZE

Genuine Parts For GOLFMKV Members

Hey Guys, Getting Bombarded with enquiries over the forum.:eek: If you can please call 9938.4011 phone number for enquires IF BBA is your local dealer IF NOT please call your local dealer for a price & Part # and then quote part # to me & I will give you the Trade price. Also if ordering...
  5. CRAZE

Wheel Sizes ? (Help Needed)

I am trying to get a 16# wheel for Drag Slicks on my GTi. My Current Wheel size = 7.5J x 17H2 / ET51 / 5/112 I have noticed that you guys have been talking about RS4 @ S3 wheels to put on golfs and that they have the same stud pattern but not the same offset size. How important is the offset...
  6. CRAZE

Genuine Parts For GOLFMKV Members @ Trade $

Quote: Originally Posted by J_u_l_e_s Do you work at CCC Craze? How come the good prices with parts? No I work @ Bill Buckle Auto Group in Brookvale, I am the Asst. Parts manager there & we are more than happy to help any one out on this forum for parts. I will be selling them at Trade...
  7. CRAZE

Looking for 2 x Steel/Alloy Wheels

Looking for some cheap wheels: Anyone know where I can get hold of any 2 x steel or alloy wheels to fit Golf V. ??? Not really worried about size as along as they fit over the discs & backing plates. I need them to put some slicks or semi slicks so I can go Drag racing again with some real...
  8. CRAZE

GTi's QTR Mile Times ?

I'll Try Again.
  9. CRAZE

GTi's QTR Mile Times ?

GTi's QTR Mile Times (now with Photos + Time Slip) G'day' Just wondering if anyone has taken there GTi's over the quarter mile & if so what times & speeds did you get? (Please list Mods if any.) I am most likely going to take mine out to WSID (eastern Creek) next Wednesday night weather...
  10. CRAZE

Factory CD Player - Random Play ?

G'day, Just wondering if someone knows how to random play all 6 cd's when they are loaded? I might be stupid but I can not seem to get this feature to work on my cd player & I have read the owners manual with no success or maybe it doesn't have this feature? It only seems to randomly play on 1...