GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by criv911

1. C

BSH rear bar and end links $250.00 plus shipping firm

I am sell the whole setup. $ 250.00 firm plus shipping from 18042. I don't really want to split them up. new they are $419.00 plus shippig.
  2. C

Brake fade

Those of you that have experienced brake fade on the track. Can you tell me how modified your ride was. Hp,suspension mods, tires [size and compound]. Since this is all relative to how much brake you would need. I also would like to know if you feel the stock brakes have enough stopping power...
  3. C

Brake fade

Those of you that have experienced brake fade on the track. Can you tell me how modified your ride was. Hp,suspension mods, tires [size and compound]. Since this is all relative to how much brake you would need. I also would like to know if you feel the stock brakes have enough stopping power...
  4. C

stock brake specs

Can someone tell me the specs on the caliper? Weight, bolt spacing, piston diameter,pad area. I believe the weight of the rotor is 17lbs. Is that correct? I haven't been able to find this information.
  5. C

I learned the hard way peel the chrome

I got a Jetta grill from a local vw recycler. I decided to paint it since it had license plate holes. Well I sanded it very well with a random orbital [100 grit], and the primer peeled right off with my fingernail. I tried to peel the chrome, but vw does a very good applying it. So I figured...
  6. C

BBS RK fit

I am looking a a set of BBS RK wheels 17x8 et 35 with a 5x110 bolt spacing. I know that I will need wobble bolts. My question is tire size without rubbing. The reason I want these wheels is for possible auto-x or track [light strong and cheap]. If I go to coilovers will I be able to lower the...