GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DaS PoLaK

1. D

FS: Sound system

Anyone looking for a sound system. 2 kicker L5's In oem kicker ported box. Rockford Fosgate p1000.1 amp Rockford fosgate p400.4 amp 4 channel Rockford Fosgate T152c door speakers ( 5.25") 1 farad digital Rockford fosgate cap. Plus the whole wiring kit. Hmu! I'm located in the Central...
  2. D

:readthethread: Knock/Click/Clunk noise

Ok heres my issue. When im turning or doing u turn. at a certain point in th turn i here a clunk/Knock/Click noise. The dealer is telling me that their is 2 noises. one inside the car and one outside the car. It also occures during a hard down shift while braking. They have heard the noise and...
  3. D

Help, I got codes

so i got vag'd today and i got some codes, I just got my downpipe put in and got reflashed to stage 2 APR. Ill be driving about 60 mph and ill floor it and it begins to spudder. it just a jerking feel. Tuesday,02,June,2009,12:24:05:42253 VCDS Version: Beta 904.0 Address 01: Engine Labels...
  4. D

17" Denvers, cash or trade

i want new wheels. lol I just put 20,000 miles on the car in the last 9 months. If anyone needs stock rims. I just put yokohama s . Drives tires. Im willing to trade for aftermarket 18" or 18" Huffs. Pm me if serious. help.