GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dasautochris

1. D

OEM AC Compressor

Used OEM AC compressor for mkv (2006-2008) VW GTI. I removed this from my car and replaced it because I thought it was bad, but the problem turned out to be a $20 switch. There is nothing wrong with this compressor, it is in working condition. It cost over $400 new. Asking $200.
  2. D

Yakima Roof Rack

SOLD SOLD SOLD Yakima roof rack with fairing. This set up new is almost $400. I'm asking for $200. Located in upstate SC / Charlotte, NC area Would prefer to sell local.
  3. D

My cell phone history

Scroll down if you feel like wasting a few minutes of you life. #1 Snake was the best game on this one. #2 #3 Washed this one once, and left it out in the rain twice. Just had to take her apart and let her dry out, and she kept on working. #4 #5 Dropped this one in the lake. After it...
  4. D

AUTOCROSS SUNDAY 2/24/2013 CHARLOTTE NC

http://ccrscca.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=solo2&action=display&thread=5771
  5. D

My next AX course

Thoughts on the racing line I drew in???
  6. D

Advice for 2nd year of ax

I'm starting my second season of Autocross. I've be taking it easy on the mods because I want to work on my driving more so than trying to make the car better. Last year I ran the car completely stock with the all season tires. I learned a lot about the car and my driving. She's a bit of a pig...
  7. D

One Car Solo Classes

How you do guys handle your autocross classes that end up with 1 or 2 cars in them? We were thinking about trying something new this year, and I wanted to see if anyone had any other good ideas. We could use the Solo Bump Order but that means the classes would be combined differently at each...